• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

style

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    How would you describe your aesthetic, clothing-wise? Are you pretty consistent in what you wear or more experimental? Do you have a style or do you just wear whatever?

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
  • I'm pretty consistent with what I wear, but at least for now it works mostly by subtraction. I have many things that I don't see myself wearing and whatever is left constitutes my style (that is basically hoodies, shirts, jeans and very little accessories).

However, I think I am slowly realizing that I am heading more and more towards, uh... Somewhat emo? Nothing crazy but there's signs of that in the colors, clothes or make up choices I tend to be drawn to. Think Hayley Williams but a bit more neutral and preppy, I suppose (I don't even know what all of these words really mean, sorry)!

Gotta love being late with trends even when you try caring about them 💕

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    my style is a sort of grunge-y emo e-boy & i am not ashamed to admit it

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I'm not exactly sure how to describe my style... I guess I dress like what is on trend in Asian fashion right now, particularly for example Korean clothes since I shop at a lot of those places. I guess I would say something like chic or preppy but I'm not certain. But I also am happy to wear a lot of other styles like grunge or streetwear other days though it's a lot rarer, I guess it just depends on the occasion or mood.

I very much like cardigans, usually either the cropped or long/oversized ones with either like a skirt and a wider pair of jeans. I like.. I guess minimalist and dainty when it comes to jewellery and handbags, I feel like I wear a lot of basics and just use accessories to pull outfits together honestly. But I also own certain patterns a lot like argyle or I'll have patterns like plaid style coats in my wardrobe too to change things up. Honestly I just like the idea of a tight top and looser pants if that makes sense? Or tight tops with oversized jackets? So I own a lot of slightly cropped shirts or tank tops for example.

I am struggling to make this any more specific it might have been easier to just find photos but I hope that was not too vague :D

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
  • I generally dress business casual, maybe slightly on the casual side. That's just what I feel looks most flattering on me.

I adore florals in blouses, skirts, and dresses. I wear a lot of those.

I wear longer skirts/dresses because I hate the way my legs look. I love capris and prefer to wear them over jeans/pants/etc. For tops, I usually wear 3/4ths or above. I like the style of sweaters, but generally avoid wearing them because I get too warm too easily.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • I'm one of those people who would have a whole closet filled with the exact same clothes. I like what I wear, it's comfy, not too obtuse,
    a bit... Childish perhaps? But I don't care. I like the colors too.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • There's nothing special about them, really, or unique. Fairly easy to describe, like so:

It's either long sleeve turtlenecks/shirt with cardigan with some skinny jeans and boots

Or

Some oversized hoodie with skinny jeans and sneakers. At times I like to throw in a baseball cap or something.

Last edited:

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • My fashion is extremely important to me and plays a huge role in who I am. I wear different outfits depending on the seasons.

Spring - Springs are weird. They can be cold in the beginning, warm in the middle, and hot in late spring. Thus, to play it safe, in the early spring, I usually wear cardigans with skinny jeans and, depending on the weather, flats or canvas shoes on my feet. I don't like the feeling of cold toes. During the warmer spring months, I typically prefer yoga pants with Crocs on my feet, or basketball shoes, and T-shirts. I like Nike basketball sneakers, to be specific. During the hot spring, I wear my summer clothes, which will be explained below. 👇

Summer - Because my summers are often brutally hot, which I actually love, I prefer to wear short shorts with a T-shirt or sleeveless shirt and Crocs on my feet, usually without socks to keep my feet cool. I love Crocs! I have so many different kinds. It's not unusual for my summers to reach 100 degrees or more (which caused several power outages last year), so I try to avoid socks with my Crocs, or else my feet would feel like they're burning or sweat bullets, which is never a good thing. I also run to stay in shape quite often in the summer and played sports (track and basketball) in high school, so when I exercise outside, I typically wear track shorts, a half-shirt, and running shoes with long breathable athletic socks that stop just below my knees. Summers are typically casual, but for those formal days, I prefer a sleeveless mini-dress with open-toed sandals.

Fall - Autumns are typically cool to lukewarm for me. In that sense, I usually wear sheath dresses with leggings. Depending on the weather, I would wear it with a cardigan as well. I would also wear my early spring style as well.

Winter - Winters are typically brutally cold for me. With that, I am typically in jeans, sometimes even with leggings underneath them to keep my legs warm, sweaters, and fuzzy Uggs on my feet to keep them warm. I typically wear them with cotton or wool socks to keep my feet from freezing. I sometimes wrap a scarf around my neck, and if it's really cold, I will put a toboggan on my head and wear a thick cardigan sweater.

Regardless of the seasons, indoors, it is super casual. I just wear something like a plain T-shirt and shorts, typically barefoot, and a bonnet on my head to protect my hair. If it's super cold, like it was last night, I just turn the heat on, make some hot coco, and relax in my indoor clothes.

Years
  • sometimes it's bright colors that make me pop and sometimes it's the most basic, bland fit so i can keep my profile low. the "Pls Talk to Me I'm in the Mood to Make Friends!" fit and the "Pls Don't Even Look in My Direction for more than 3 Seconds or I Will Cut You" fit.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    For fall/winter I've been cultivating a dark academia-esque kind of wardrobe with lots of neutrals like beige, brown, black, cream but also some mustard, navy and maroon. I like my plaid pleated skirts over sheer black tights, layering turtlenecks under dresses, and primarily oxfords, loafers and black boots for shoes, but some days I still feel a little athletic/streetwear for more casual looks.

I like a bit more colour and brighter fits in spring/summer, maybe a little bohemian - always love a pretty sundress or like kimono-style light jackets over crop tops and shorts.

Back