• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Suicune, Raikou or Entei

Suicune, Raikou or Entei

• Total voters
Years
Raikou, but Suicune is not far behind. Something about Raikou's color scheme has always intrigued me, and it's one of the few electric type pokemon I actually consider using, and having an electric type is pretty well valued ahha.

Years
I prefer Suicune, though Raikou's pretty cool, too. I really love Suicune's design, stats, movepool, and shiny color palette, and its cry is so pretty ;; As for Raikou, I like its design and movepool; its stats and cry are all right as well. It's also the beast I have the most trouble acquiring in GSC (without using the Master Ball, that is), but hey, I love a challenge nowadays!

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Suicune and Raikou are really close, but Suicune has such an elegant design that I just have to go with it. Raikou is pretty awesome though... but sorry Entei.

Mirri

ємвяα¢є тнє ѕтσям
Years
I will always be biased towards Raikou, followed by Suicune if you had to ask. He's so ridiculously awesome. I mean, who can't love a big 'ol saber-tooth thunder cat? Not to mention he has a big fluffy cloud on his butt! I also imagine petting him would be wonderful due to extremely soft and fluffy fur, but would probably make all the hair on your body stand on end. :p

I love him so much, I have him tattooed on my arm. Possibly obsessed? Hmm...

tnfsf11

Raikou because he's the first Legendary Beast I bumped into & his sprite from Gold was awesome & much superior to his redesigned one... I also liked that it had a consistent color scheme (shades of orange & yellow) to represent thunder & the extra fluffiness perfectly represented clouds.

Here's fluffy Raikou before the redesign:
FfajYuR.png

And here's the new, more edgy Raikou:
4jwyEJt.png

bewbs

~Chloe~
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Suicune by far the best pokemon out of the three. The other two are awesome though.

Also why no love for Entei? =(

Years
My favorite of the three would have to be Raikou, I think it looks more badass than either of the two and it's an Electric-type, my favorite typing of them. Very cool stuff.

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
Also why no love for Entei? =(
Because he already got his movie and some tv stuff. The real question is why has Raikou been so under loved by nintendo given how awesome his design is and how many people love him?

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Damn, I was about to be the odd-ball to pick Entei but I fell for Suicune at last second in the poll lol.

I like them all equally, but in different ways. If I had to be honest with myself though, I probably do like Entei more than Suicune. I'm really digging Suicune lately though because of the success its given me battling online with my Crocune set. Raikou is pretty cool too, but it just doesn't have as much appeal as the other two have for me.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Suicune would have to be my most favorite of all, surely. Not only does it look good in-design, in my opinion, but it also performs pretty beautifully when it comes to battling. Have used it plenty of times previously, and enjoyed each and every of my experience. Second is most likely Raikou, with third being Entei.

Limey-chan

Batzu
Years
Eh, i'm honestly not a huge fan of the Legendary Dogs. I think I once tried for about 20 minutes to catch them then gave up because I wasn't really too bothered about not owning them. Ho-Oh and Lugia were both awesome; the dogs? Ehh.

Out of the three though, Raikou was probably the least 'meh'.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Suicune wins my vote hands down. It is the most elegant and most beautiful of the three dogs, plus Water-types are cool. I would've voted for Entei because of its appearance in the Unown movie or Raikou for its awesomeness, but after looking at all three of them from a non-subjective viewpoint, Suicune still has my vote.

pyx

I will never repeat myself... I will never repeat
Years
Suicune because he just looks cool. yes I judge my favorites just on how they look XD

Charizard :P

A Wild Charizard
Years
Suicune forever! With its great design, great stats, and a lovely cry to boot, Suicune has to be my second favourite Legendary. :) As for the other ones, I favor Raikou over Entei.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Suicune. My first Pokemon game was Crystal so Suicune by default is my favorite. Also has the most appealing physical appearance than the other 2. and it's stats and story line are great. I'm not too fond of Raikou and I like Entei as well.

Back