• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sun or Moon?

Smiffy01

Ace Trainer
Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    I'm loving the look of the Sunmacot, but the moon one looks way more cooler, so I might get moon but it all depends on what my friend gets

Years
  • I know the legendaries seem to be swaying some opinions already, but then it'll come down to what other Pokemon get the version exclusive treatment, whether it's both new or old Pokemon.

Sirfetch’d

I am getting both but will probably be playing through Moon first. I think that I like it's legendary a bit more haha :)

Keeby7

Some Donkus
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I chose Moon before any pokemon were revealed, and I think I'll stick by that because I like the mascot legendary's design. That'd make the third game in a row that I've picked that's the second of the pair, with Y->AS->M

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    Moon as my main, Sun as my secondary game. I guess that has a nice alliterative ring to it, hmm? I opted for Moon originally because I'm more of a night owl (and almost all of my game playing happens at night these days), and blue is my favorite color and it has a blue logo. One of the easier decisions for me in a while, thus far. I like the design of the Sun legendary better so far, but I don't use legendaries that much anyway, and I don't know anything about the two legendaries, so I'll just trade with myself for the one I'm missing, most likely.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2018
    I liked the still-picture of the Moon legendary on the box art more, but then I saw a GIF file (or trailer, idek) of them moving and in-action, and the Lion seems a lot cooler to me now. I like his mane and the star around his face. The warm coloring on the box art is also pretty fresh. Moon seems like way more people are gonna go with it. I think imma cop Sun version.

Back