• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Paper Mario

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Hey sweeties, are you sweeties looking forward to Super Paper Mario? I am! ^0^ It looks really awesome! x3 I love how they merge two different Super Mario games into one. I know this game is going to feel new with a nostalgic touch. ^^

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I didn't even realize it was coming out until a few months ago...and even then I thought it was still months away. XD I was surprised to find out its release date was this week when I stumbled across it the other day.

That said, I can't really say I've been looking forward to it considering I didn't know of its existence but...I loved the first two Paper Mario games and if that's any indication of what this one will be like, then I can't wait to get my hands on it and try it out. :B

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I can't wait for this game. *__* I loved Paper Mario. I was somewhat disappointed in the sequel though, but the games are hilarious. NoA's localization team works wonders with this series, so I can't wait for another batch of good humour. I did not like New Super Mario Bros., so hopefully this will be the platformer I've been waiting for.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Wow this week?! I think I've heard of it before...Someone called it Paper Mario 3 and said it was gonna be released for the Wii (which I still don't have yet lol). Dang..and I just finished beating Paper Mario (after getting my N64 hooked up again (years later lol)). My friends gonna let me borrow PM2 pretty soon, since I never got a chance to get it. Maybe for Christmas I'll get a Wii...(yea, thank gawd I'm of patient type lol) I know I can wait that long and I'm sure once I do get it PM3 is gonna be one of the first games I get for it (along with Twilight Princess lol).

Yoshistar64

Kanrinin-saaannnnnn!!!
    Years
    This game is old school, love the Paper Mario franchise, and the graphics are cool, too! You can switch between sidescroller to 3-D plane! This game is going to be awesome!!

Fun Fact: The director got the switch of planes from a ride on the train.

Years
    This game is old school, love the Paper Mario franchise, and the graphics are cool, too! You can switch between sidescroller to 3-D plane! This game is going to be awesome!!

Fun Fact: The director got the switch of planes from a ride on the train.

Soo, you can choose how you will play. So cool!
    This game is going to rule

Years
    I can't wait for this game. *__* I loved Paper Mario. I was somewhat disappointed in the sequel though, but the games are hilarious. NoA's localization team works wonders with this series, so I can't wait for another batch of good humour. I did not like New Super Mario Bros., so hopefully this will be the platformer I've been waiting for.

Its supposed to have some RPG elements to it as well as platforming stuff

I dunno when europe will get this game, but I want it soon

Persona

Banned
    Years
    I love the fact that this game is one part platformer and another part RPG, and how it's both 2-D and 3-D. Just from viewing the screen shots, I think that the 2D views look somewhat better and colorful than the 3D landscapes.

The people who work on the Paper Mario series are surely brilliant writers, and their dialogue is hilarious, it just encourages me to look forward for Super Paper Mario. With that being said, I'm definitely wanting this one.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    If I had an English Wii, I'd get this in a heartbeat. It looks like such an awesome game.

And after I missed out on the Cube's version, I'm definitely willing to buy the Wii's.

Years
    I really want this but its not going to happend because they only sell Wii's here at 12am Monday once every few months.

Jolty-kun

Years
    Mario is sure gonna own 2007. With the release of the four huge games, it's a pretty good idea from Nintendo, because everyone of those games are at least for someone, no one can say they'd not be interested in one of them. D:
    Anyway, I've read a lot about Paper Mario. It seems like it's gonna be awesome, with the whole 2D and 3D usage thingy. I'm definately gonna get it, there's a big chance i'm gonna get all four of the Mario games, this year. And even the Mario and Sonic game would probably be interesting, too. Meh~

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Its supposed to have some RPG elements to it as well as platforming stuff

I dunno when europe will get this game, but I want it soon

Unfortunately, it might not happen so soon... XD
    I might be wrong though. It's just that you know the usual drill of every Nintendo game having to have 5 languages translated in it.

Back