• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Pokémon Hangman!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    It should be, but another thing which comes to my mind is that I had not used this item that much, and if I am able to recall it, then I am wondering whether this item was featured recently in Pokeword Puzzle or Hangman, because it does feels like I had seen this word on the forums.
    Hm. Guessed "Galette" for the Kalos Pokemon Crossword. Perhaps that? Sees no other mention of Galette in 2024 in a post.

Feels something similar half the time when choosing a new word for Hangman too.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Possibly something like Guest or Quest. Maybe Omega. Thinks of no particular words to go after these, however. Not Great, Treat, Press, or Fleur.
    _________

'S', please.

Back