• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Pokémon Hangman!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Not Ability Patch. Some possible endings: -sm, -sk, -se, -sh, -sp, -st, and -sy (technically possibly other vowels too, but not likely). Not too helpful yet, unfortunately. Probably not -sm with Chasm out. Or -sk with Flask out and Frisk/Kiosk/Whisk not likely. Does not care for -sy. Hm. Opts to figure out the vowel first.

'I' as in Indeedee, please.

Years
    Not Ability Patch. Some possible endings: -sm, -sk, -se, -sh, -sp, -st, and -sy (technically possibly other vowels too, but not likely). Not too helpful yet, unfortunately. Probably not -sm with Chasm out. Or -sk with Flask out and Frisk/Kiosk/Whisk not likely. Does not care for -sy. Hm. Opts to figure out the vowel first.

'I' as in Indeedee, please.

a miss.

a hit!

a miss. Also the quoted word is from quite a while ago.

_ _ S _ _ _ _ - H _ _ S _

Strikes: 4/8
    Guesses: A, H, I, L, N, S

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Not Inspect or Suspect. Ah. Has a guess. Goes with a letter first.

'Y', please.

Years
    Looks like 'Mystery House' to me.

Correct! A building that can show up in Dungeons in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX.
    You can only enter it with an invitation.
    Spoiler:

*ties the host turn to one of Alex's foxes =3*

Back