• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Supporter Hangout Daily Chit-Chat

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    The new UI is fantastic in every way except for when writing long posts.

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
    Years
  • made one for halloween and we will be set right now.

Honestly though i do like the new UI (taking me awhile getting use to navigating through the settings though) but its simple, PM and notifs are better and you can access them without having to go into your dashboard whole process thing.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I'm still back and forth with the new UI. It's almost like I need to be in the mood to use the new UI otherwise I just use The Johto Elite skin.

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
    Years
  • I use the noir shading of the new UI, not finished sadly. So there is a few bugs here and there, but does look really great.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I wish we could change the buttons around up top to ones we use more. Like for me I use New Posts a lot so it would be nice to have a one click button instead of more especially when I'm on my phone.

Back