• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Supporter Mafia Season 4: The Takeover

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Ironically lived through this run but lost. Didn't really have much to add to the game since we were unaffiliated for like 7/9 days or so. Should have just gone for diplo win since the ending was kinda unnecessary.

Gg tho

Yeah being unaffiliated for ages was lame ahaha. Ty for being an amazing pleb citizen though ily. And ty to aeternum for recruiting us in the end

gg guyzzz

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    yup, it was a game. nearly every time we tried to recruit people we failed which led to everyone in our chat being shitty and really just wanting to say fuck it and go for peace for the longest time. But then in the end gunner gave us so many guns and told us we couldn't peace anymore. She tried to force hints about candy and I just shot random people bc why not. /me shrugs. sorry golgadoof. I failed the harem.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Screw you town for lynching me the day after I got converted. I was super confused after Klippy and Bact had their argument.

JohnnyMustang was my mayor and got killed immediately, making me the Mayor of no one.

I started with a vest that never got used :(

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    yup, it was a game. nearly every time we tried to recruit people we failed which led to everyone in our chat being ****ty and really just wanting to say **** it and go for peace for the longest time. But then in the end gunner gave us so many guns and told us we couldn't peace anymore. She tried to force hints about candy and I just shot random people bc why not. /me shrugs. sorry golgadoof. I failed the harem.

omg what you should've told me lol, I was the fab but when I got converted my items became legit for our side so I just kept giving you guns (that you apparently didn't need) :((

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    Screw you town for lynching me the day after I got converted. I was super confused after Klippy and Bact had their argument.

JohnnyMustang was my mayor and got killed immediately, making me the Mayor of no one.

I started with a vest that never got used :(

I feel your pain. My mayor died immediately and I never got recruited. I had a sweet night action and two guns just waiting to wreck somebody's day, but I did the honorable thing and went peacefully in order to let as many people win as possible. Look how that turned out.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Y'know I just realized that the VIP never used the flashlights we were given when recruiting Lawli hahaha.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    The fun part about entering the game so late is that I never understood the whole city or recruitment thing, but it was late enough that I really didn't need to lol

so, no, I honestly have no idea what this game even was, but I still won so kek

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    sorry golgadoof. I failed the harem.

You could never fail the harem <3 Even if we were really unlucky for most of my time with you, we had fun...sometimes! :) and to me thats what matters.

Can we get a Supps5 with Harem being mafia y/y

Back