• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Supporter Mafia Season Two: The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    You're still not directly addressing my accusations and concerns, so I think it's pretty clear.

[LYNCH] Klippy

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    All I will say is this exact same situation played out in the last Mafia game hosted by honey. Somehow Klippy gets accused, the Mafia are extremely aggressive about it, then the Mafia wins by confusing the Innocents.

So still, I say to any real innocents, if you actually want to win, lynch Juno.

I'm not gonna bother posting again cause I wasted plenty of time last game trying to convince people and it didn't happen, so gg if I get lynched. See ya.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I watched the chickens quarrel from up in the afterlife, twirling my fingers.

"Life sure is weird isn't it?" I murmured to myself, gazing down upon a bickering Klippy and Juno. "I'd love to be back down there. Just to experience the action instead of well y'know..."

I flopped down on the bed, my face buried in the pillows. The afterlife guardians had tried to make me feel welcome, yet little did they know that nothing would ever be the same again.

Death by hairdryer. Really could they of given me a better way to die?

I closed my eyes, trying to remember how it'd all happened. The hooded figure, the laughter, the sound of the electricity crackling. Death. Waking up. The afterlife.

The world I'd once loved had been taken over by the Greens. The people I once knew were killed. The friends I once had were traitors.

To my parents, I'm sorry. I should of been more careful. To my friends who are innocent, may God bless your souls. And to those who threw our world into chaos? You can join me in hell.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    I watched the chickens quarrel from up in the afterlife, twirling my fingers.

"Life sure is weird isn't it?" I murmured to myself, gazing down upon a bickering Klippy and Juno. "I'd love to be back down there. Just to experience the action instead of well y'know..."

I flopped down on the bed, my face buried in the pillows. The afterlife guardians had tried to make me feel welcome, yet little did they know that nothing would ever be the same again.

Death by hairdryer. Really could they of given me a better way to die?

I closed my eyes, trying to remember how it'd all happened. The hooded figure, the laughter, the sound of the electricity crackling. Death. Waking up. The afterlife.

The world I'd once loved had been taken over by the Greens. The people I once knew were killed. The friends I once had were traitors.

To my parents, I'm sorry. I should of been more careful. To my friends who are innocent, may God bless your souls. And to those who threw our world into chaos? You can join me in hell.

Gazing down? You ain't in heaven gurl, you're in hell lololol.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Something ain't right in the air tonight. Lynching Juno.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Uh, literally all I did was point out the fact that Klippy claims to be roleblocked despite the GM saying herself that no such role exists.

There are no hidden roles.

Roleblocker is not listed in OP.

Klippy won't explain why he made such a claim, despite the fact that I asked him to, twice.

Klippy is lying. Which means he also lied about being detective. Repeatedly.

I don't know how I could possibly simplify that any further, and if lynching me for pointing out the fact that Klippy is lying makes sense to you, then okay, yeah, go ahead.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    So it looks like everyone but Sinon and I have posted?

And the vote tally is:
    Klippy - 4
    Juno - 3​

I think I'll be that guy and vote to lynch Juno, which means the deciding vote goes to Sinon.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Matt is actually undecided, I think - he took back his Klippy vote to see how things play out. So it was 3-3 before you voted.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Oh, right, missed that. HMMM. Darn. Now I actually have to think about this, huh? Well, since eight of us have posted, that means there's a good chance that half of us are Mafia. The only other person is Sinon. So there's still a higher chance of carelessly lynching an innocent than a Mafia member. It's roughly a 55% chance of killing an innocent, 45% of lynching a Mafioso.

Klippy's the only one with any glaring mistakes, with the claims of being and not being the Detective. But, to be honest, I don't think Klippy is Mafia. The role of a Mafia member is to choose their words carefully and sew the seeds of chaos into the masses, thereby having them rip each other apart from the inside out. False claims such as that only serve to draw attention to oneself, which isn't that great of a tactic.

Fuck, it's one in the morning and I'm thinking this out too thematically. Can I vote to lynch myself? omg

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Day Five will end in 24 hours, so basically, only Matt and Sinon haven't voted yet.

Since you haven't heeded my words pretty well, I ONCE AGAIN urge you to think this through, and pick the right one.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Gunner basically just said that the majority of voters are voting wrong. It's really obvious what we need to do now.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    4 of us voted against Juno, 3 of us against Klippy.

Since you haven't heeded my words pretty well, I ONCE AGAIN urge you to think this through, and pick the right one.

Points my attention towards Klippy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back