• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Survey Radar

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    In the generation V games, there was a building in Castelia City where you could take surveys. It was called Passerby Analytics HQ. After answering them, you can see what other people who pass by you w/wireless communications on answered in them. You can also take jobs at this location, but it won't be very effective if you don't pass by people. You will receive rewards for completing certain tasks.

In order to get results for surveys, you have to manually select it within your CGear.

Did you ever bother w/the Survey Radar? I remember doing it when I connected w/myself, but I never got more than 4 people. I also found the surveys kinda...eh? Definitely catered more towards the kids playing than us adults.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I remember filling out the survey on more than one playthrough, but I've never used the collect other people's survey data thing. It's kind of like Streetpass where it was made more with Japan in mind.

Years
    I really thought this was a pointless feature and never really used it, I think I filled them in during my original playthrough but never again? But hey, when I played BW not many of my friends were into Pokemon at the time, so I didn't get the most out of the feature.

Years
    • Seen today
    I filled it out and realized what it was for, like others have said after that I stopped caring.

Back