• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Swadloon vs Metapod

Which Cocoon?

• Total voters
    Years
    Sad Cabbage Cocoon vs. Depressed Cocoon. Which shall it be?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Swadloon.

My favorite pokemon is still Butterfree, but Swadloon is an actual fighter. It can fight just as well as Sewaddle, and is to a lesser extent the same as Leavanny. Whereas Metapod can use Caterpie's attacks and harden. Nothing Butterfree can learn.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    My favorite [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]pokemon[/COLOR][/COLOR] is still Butterfree, but Swadloon is an actual fighter. It can fight just as well as Sewaddle, and is to a lesser extent the same as Leavanny.
    This, really. I prefer Butterfree over the final evolution but... Metapod is a cacoon with no expression that sits there and only uses a move that only delays the inevitable faint if it's a wild one, and if you have it, it's Tackle Tackle Tackle to level 10. =/ Swadloon? It has attacks worth using. And it just looks better and more likable too to me.

Roughsponge

What's occurin?
    Years
    Definetely has to be Swadloon.. it evolves from the almighty Sewaddle! And it has a pretty great move set. Plus, Metapod has never appealed to me, I still to this day cannot figure out which way it's facing..

Micro SD

HubbaBubba
    Years
    Swadloon

It at least looks like it can fight. Well so does Metapod if you look at it funny, but I'm going with Swadloon.

Years
    Swadloon vs Metapod

Metapod is not depressed, he is angry. Why? Because he's ready to evolve into Butterfree and lay a smack down on all of you, and your Pokemon.

Swadloon is the one that makes me depressed. Not because it's depressed itself, but because it's design is awful.

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    If you don't choose Magikarpz.. when he evolves, he'll kill us all!

I chose Metapod because Metapod seems like a Pokemon with a hard shell and plus, it evolves into Butterfree. One of my favorite Pokemon.

ISA56 2.0

The one and only!
    Years
    Swadloon.

While I used to really like Butterfree, and still KINDA do, Swadloon appeals far more than Metapod. It just does.

Also, I'm kinda sick of people callin' their Metapod 'P****' just so they can see this come up on the screen:

P**** used HARDEN!

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    i voted for metapod ( tho i was tempted to vote magikarp) just because i always thought he was cute. i blame the anime

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    love how magikarp is tieds for second

Also, i dont like either of these guys or there pre and post evolves

JakeyBoy

Riddle me this
    Years
    Metapod is not depressed, he is angry. Why? Because he's ready to evolve into Butterfree and lay a smack down on all of you, and your Pokemon.

Swadloon is the one that makes me depressed. Not because it's depressed itself, but because it's design is awful.

That basically covers how I feel as well. I didn't even know that first thing was supposed to be a cocoon. But how anyone can complain about a Pokemon not knowing any moves when it evolves at level 10 is beyond me.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Metapod means some srs business, guys. Look at his face. He's tough. :<

Anyway, I pick Metapod over Swadloon because I never ditch my Kanto fellas in these kinds of threads, and I reeeeeally don't like the Sewaddle evolution line, design-wise. Plus, I think Metapod's design is lulzy because he looks so serious but he's just a cocoon. :(

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    Swaldoon is a ripoff and can only evolve with a sun stone.

When it does evolve, it becomes a lame pokemon.

Metapod/Buterfree all the way.

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
    Aww, Swadloon is cute :3

Metapod would be my choice, though. Old school Pokemon win every time.

Back