• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen sweet honey trees

Storm-DC

Dance Instructor
Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    put honey on it (up to three portions) and come back the next day

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2007
    get honey on it grom the honey man and put it on the sweet honey trees I think the man is in Floaroma Town

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Go into the Floaroma Meadow in Floaroma Town after defeating the Team Galactic members that are going to steal his honey and then he will give you a free honey. After you can buy honey from him for 100 each. Go to a honey tree which is like yellow-orange, Looks like a maple tree. Then, it says slather this tree with honey? Say yes. Wait about 3-6 hours and you get a pokemon that loves to eat honey and it will appear. I think its not the same pokemon every time.

Typhoon

PokeManiac
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2007
    I think its not the same pokemon every time.

I've saved before battling whatever it is in every honey tree, and every time I reset, I get the same pokemon that I saw the first time. If the tree had a male combee, I'd keep getting a male combee every time I reset. If it had a wurmple, same thing.

BlueHippo

Pokemaster Hippo
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2008
    put honey on it (up to three portions) and come back the next day

i always wondered why it asked me to put on more right after i did it :P does having more on it help you find rarer ones, like munchlax?

It's the same sort of Pokémon. The level and the gender may be different after resetting though. That's how I got my female Combees.

yeah i always save right before i go to the trees. but i didn't know you could get a female combee from the tree, i tried several times and only got a male. should probably try again, no? ;)

DarkDragonite12

Inner Focus Boi!!!
    Years
  • I've saved before battling whatever it is in every honey tree, and every time I reset, I get the same pokemon that I saw the first time. If the tree had a male combee, I'd keep getting a male combee every time I reset. If it had a wurmple, same thing.
    No matter how many times you soft reset for Honey Trees, you will always get the same Pokemon(but different level and gender).

Thats why it's such a hassle finding Munchlax(which is what everyone looks for in Trees). Much better breeding a Snorlax(Female, Full Insence).

Back