• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Take a look at my deck!

Dark_Absol

Banned
    Years
    Pok?mon (23) -
    2 Ralts R/S
    2 Kirlia R/S and Sand
    1 Gardevoir
    4 Abra Rocket
    3 Kadabra Base
    2 Alakazam Base
    1 Misdreavus Neo3
    3 Gastly (a lot of sets!)
    2 Dark Haunter
    1 Dark Gengar
    1 Cleffa Neo1
    1 Chansey Aquapolis

Energy (20)
    18 Psychic
    2 Double Colorless

Trainer (17)

Pokemon Breeder
    Wally's Training
    Computer Search
    2 Energy Search
    1 Rocket Sneak Attack
    4 Pok?ball
    1 Scoop Up
    3 Bill
    4 Gust of Wind

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    I might put in some more energy cards if I were you (maybe remove some gust of winds or a pokeball) I think there are too many third stage evolutions, unless you put some more Wally's Training or a Pokemon Breeder, remove some and use a pokemon like Espeon who is a second stage evolution. And on my awesome fire deck, if I replaced the Magby and Magmar with two torkoal (EX Dragon) only for energy getting purposes. That's why I had the Magby. I don't want to use the Magby from Neo Genesis because it won't get me energy or stall for that long until I get some energy. But I don't like the Magmar ex you're right I should remove it, it's not that powerful for an ex pokemon and might give my opponent two easy prizes.

Dark_Absol

Banned
    Years
    Thnx! I changed one pokeball for my other breeder and one gust of win for my rare candy.

My strategy:
    Use Misdreavus to kill easy. Combined with dark gengar power, its very dificult to the oponent wake up. if all gets wrong, i use gardovoir and his great attack and power.

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    Good strategy, but put in a Town Volunteers or something similar in case Misdreavus gets knocked out. And maybe some healing trainer cards in case the pokemon wakes up. What's a rare candy card what set is it from? Oh it's like a pokemon breeder.

Last edited:

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
    The best thing to do wit town volenteers is to use it then use recycle or item finder and use town volenteers again and get back item finder or recycle then you'll get it back all the time!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    ok, you want this to be a Misdreaveous / Dk Gengar deck focusing on the OHKO? Here's the decklist...

Pokemon (15):
    3 Gastly (Fossil)
    1 Dk Haunter
    3 Dk Gengar
    3 Misdreavous
    3 Cleffa
    2 Tyrogue

Trainers (30):
    3 Oak
    4 Rare Candy
    3 Computer Search
    3 Item Finder
    4 Chaos Gym
    4 ER
    3 SER
    2 Town Volunteers
    4 Focus Band

Energy (15):
    15 Psychic

Chaos Gym is the most integral part of this deck. It keeps your opponent from switching out his/her Active AND prevents him/her from bringing your Gengar out from hiding. Card drawing with Oak, searching with Comp, recovery with Finder and Volunteers. This will not win tournaments. It is not designed to do that. It is designed to be a fun concept with a great ability to play in casual areas.

Back