• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[TCTI 8.6.0-rc2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

-21 is probably about the record low for my part of the UK. That record is closer to -30 up in Scotland.

It was -7 the other morning and I felt like I was going to die. Probably because I went from cosy in bed to that within about 20 minutes.

Years
    334074. You also probably didn't have proper clothing for the weather.

I actually don't quite have proper clothing for the weather I'm complaining about, either. I'm wearing thin khakis without any sort of leg warmers underneath or at least wearing ski pants over top of them.

I do have a zip up hoodie and a thick jacket on, tho.

Years
    For my birthday yesterday I went with my other half to the zoo.
    ...yeah it probably wasn't the smartest idea to go when most of the animals are in hibernation and it was freezing cold, but we're young and stupid!

While I'm really bad for not wearing the proper clothing for the weather, so was he. We both went in autumnal clothes and had to rush back and grab hats and gloves after he saw my hands go scary red from the cold.

I *finally* worked up the nerve to buy a proper warm jacket for all this wind and frost, yeehaw.

Years

I don't even wear the gloves and scarf I own tbh. Safe to say I'm not exactly awake when getting ready for work in the morning. Just walk along with my arms crossed inside my coat.

I shower when I get to work so I don't even have that to wake me up properly before leaving.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    334077. A car can dominate one's finances. The monthly loan and insurance combined on mine eat up 19% of my typical net income (meaning the money I get after taxes are taken out) every 4 weeks (which is what I consider a month if I do any sort of budget forecasting).

My entire transport budget for every month is 55€- that's the cost of a full monthly public transport pass.

I'm so glad Madrid is a city where you can live your entire life without even getting a licence.

Years

£63 for a monthly bus pass here. Because of running hours and the fact I'd have to bus into town before catching another to take me to work it's not something that's ever been convenient for me.

If I feel on the verge of death after a shift I'll sometimes get a 2 trip ticket and go home that way. It costs about the same as 4 pints of nice ale so I really do have to be on the verge of death.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
    My entire transport budget for every month is 55€- that's the cost of a full monthly public transport pass.

I'm so glad Madrid is a city where you can live your entire life without even getting a licence.

I feel you dawg.

Living in Downtown Toronto is so convenient. Everything is within walking distance.

Sometimes I'll just be feeling cheap and take the 40 min walk instead of spending two dollarydoos on the bus.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years

Sometimes I'll just be feeling cheap and take the 40 min walk instead of spending two dollarydoos on the bus.

This is a very specific feeling and I just happen to be able to relate to it. So many mornings I have just walked to work when it was bright and sunny.

Years

She's had songs in quite a few seasonal meme animes in the last decade, had no idea I heard her in a football game first.

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back