• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Dark Void

Omega Zero

Is back...
    Years
    Name:
    · Well i started hacking cause it looked fun and i wanted to accomplish something
    · Proof of work
    Spoiler:

· Past experience in hacking to many to name

Eevee-Freak

AmberAnonymous
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2012
    hey guys, id like to join ur team as a spriter, im a noob 4 scratchin but i got some other stuff u have to see:
    Frozon(co-op with friend): Team Dark Void
    Darog: Team Dark Void

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    They look awesome were are looking for trainer spriters for now but we may need fakemon sprites and ideas on later hacks though. If u know how to make good trainer sprites youll be on the current team

Eevee-Freak

AmberAnonymous
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2012
    Depends, do they have to be full scratch? if they have to, it'll be hard 4 me....

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Not required but recomended lets see a edit and than well decide

Anselection

Malicious Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    Name: Ansel
    I got into hacking when I saw a let's play of Pokemon Emerald. I wondered how they recorded it so well. And google took care of the rest. :P
    Position wanted: Mapper
    Proof: Here's a starter town I wanna put in a hack.
    Team Dark Void

Anselection

Malicious Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    Thank you, so give me my first assignment, and I'll get to it soon. ;]

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Well start the hack when we get the team LEaders orders (im not leader :P)

Anselection

Malicious Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    Hopefully I get some fun mapping jobs. :] Especially towns.. I love doing those.

Ahh I see, 'til then I'll just make random little maps. ;]

Last edited:
    Years
    Hopefully I get some fun mapping jobs. :] Especially towns.. I love doing those.

Ahh I see, 'til then I'll just make random little maps. ;]

That's an amazing map :o We could use the side part of the cave as a hideout base (Youcan ask me for the story and stuff but i'm not posting yet.).

But then next to the rocky area there could be a small city like what saffron is but not really since we're making it on another region and people will need to help me out with title screen and region maps :o

But i'll have you, I have no problems with that.

and kkeith, i'm not sure why waiterjoy isn't doing anything. It's kind of irritating me. So we'll have to wait that one out. Either way Anselection showed a screenshot :D.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    lol so we are in a new region would u like me and anselection to start making region cities, routes, caves, buildings, etc

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    come on people join................... we need ateam

Years
    Well, i'd like some progress now. But everyone in this team is making there own by the seems of it. So that means they ill be working on that more than others. Anselection.. Please make the maps quickly we do need them.

Back