• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Johto

Should I make a weekly newsletter?

• Yes

Votes: 33 41.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Depends what was in it

Votes: 35 43.8%

• Total voters

eight clock

Music Composer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2010
    Here's what I have so far on music, tell me your favorites or leats favorite, seriously, it helps.

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
    Whoa lots happens in a few hours, this is the team where we will be the bad team yes. Working on a brand new script for Glistening Topaz, so look forward to that. Another building to add to the list of places that no longer exist: Game Corner, instead there will be an exclusive club where you can buy various Pokémon and TMs

*woot* No more Game Corner!!!! I've always hated that place.lol

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Ok its midnight here so il do it tomorro as i am very tired lol :)

RioKura

Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    Sorry, I've decided to go hone my skills at mapping and scripting, and dabble in a bit of everything before I continue hacking. I'm quitting almost all teams, but I'll probably stay with 1 or 2. Keep me added on MSN, Pichu, if you want to.

Thanks for accepting me anyway, and I'll more than likely apply again at a later date.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2013
    Heyy i would like to join this! It looks great! :)

skills: mapping (new to scripting), but willing to learn and my speciality: IDEAS!
    proof: dont have any :S :S
    experience: none really... i have started making a hack of my own, but realise its gonna take forever :S

I will understand if you don't accept my form, but i really want to give you guys some ideas!!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2013
    Ok! like inside or outside?

Feraligator
    Flygon
    Charizard
    Tyranitar
    Sneasel
    Scyther

Last edited:

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Was that map good enuf i went for a more wild look without the gates and whatnot :)

Back