• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Needs Help Being Built.

BlueHighwind

EEEEEEVEEEEEE
Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2012
    Ok, the last thread I made, I killed, so I will make a new one, and clarify it.

I am putting together a team for battling some friends, however, it needs work. I mean major work.

So, I have a question for you. Can you tell me what hold items, movesets, natures, and stats are good for:

Hydregion
    Swoobat
    Mienshao
    Chandelure
    Seismitoad
    Ferrothorn

Also, before you post, there are a few rules to this, so i don't get posts like:

'_______ is terrible! switch him for a _________'

Rule 1: No suggesting replacements! This team is STAYING this way.
    Rule 2: For the natures, I would need one that helps the members main role.
    Rule 3: I would need the main roles for the poke.
    Rule 4: I would like the stats I should be training for them in there too.
    Rule 5: For hold items, I do NOT want the items that: 'Boost _________ type of move by 1.1%, items that have a one time use, and NO berries.
    Rule 6: For movesets, only movesets that, once again, benefit the pokemons role.

Okay then.
    Those are all the rules, so please help me if you can.

Anyone able to help, please?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2013
    Read the rules. You need to post the current movesets for each Pokemon. If it's a team that you don't have, then put the moves that you think would fit the best. You can't just expect to just post 6 Pokemon and say "Oh hey gimme a team". It doesn't work like that...

Back