• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team PK - Currently Looking for Members

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Mar 9, 2022
    Team Name
    Greetings potential Team PK members! {XD} My rom hack, PKmon Blaze Red Advanced, is going south, so I need help!

Introduction
    I've been working on a rom hack for quite some time now, and I've decided, with my experience, it's too tough to tackle alone. So I've decided to create Team PK! Through this team, I hope to accomplish my dream of "creating" a game with the characters I love in it. I am still in high school, so please work with me! :P Work before play! ^^ I hope you'll consider joining, because I really need some help. The rom hack I've been working on is PKmon Blaze Red Advanced, it's a Fire Red hack. (if it's successful, I plan to release a Leaf Green hack, PKmon Blade Green Advanced) I've gotten most of the MAIN features of the game done. The game takes some aspects of the Earthbound/Mother series, with the main protagonist being a more mature Lucas, walking in his brother's footsteps, to becoming a Pokemon master. The other main characters are just Mother OC's. (like Travis) Team wise, I'm look for 4-5 people for this team: (or more)
    • Advanced scripter
    • Advanced map designer
    • Good sprite artist
    • Someone good with ASM and Hex
    • Someone who will handle the battles and music
    Those are just the main points I'm looking for, if you have other skills, feel free to let me know. I sincerely apologize, but I am not able to give any sort of reward for this. I really would, for helping me complete my life long dream, if I was able to. Once again, I apologize.

Application Form
    Please fill out this form, with the appropriate information.
    Name:
    Timezone:
    Skills:
    Proof:
    Availability:
    Additional Info (optional):
    Choose 1 or more
    Phone Number (text only; don't call):
    Kik Username:
    Skype Username:

Current Team Members
    Lordsble (GamerKid303) - Lead director; Planner

Current Progress
    Right now, we'll focus on PKmon Blaze Red Advanced. To give a percentage I'll say 40% done. Here are some features of the game:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back