• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Rocket Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spike Kintarin

Don't run! It's just ham!
Years
  • Holy crap I had this exact idea a while back. >_< It'd be awesome though. In fact, that was my first suspicion of Black/White (i.e. Black: Rocket/Magma/etc, White: Good guy/whatever). I thought that'd be an interesting idea... >.>

R3D

"TAKEN DOWN ON THE WORD GO!"
    Years
  • Someone made a hack called Toxic Purple, its somehwere in the ROM section of this site. I've never played it but i've heard its pretty good.

Its a hack where you play st Team Rocket btw.

That game sucks, you only choose rocket starters (mewoth/ekans/koffing) and it's so hard beating brock. -_-

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    There was once a gold hack which was about you being in rocket. Unfortunately as soon as youve boarded the ship and went to johot(it started in kanto) it was normal again and was not finished , was great up to this point though.

Poké-Master1

Pokemon Champion
    Years
  • Copy

Actually You didnt think of this I have read that exact same thing on another website about start as a grunt and made your way up to top you just copied it... -.-

bigguy99

Proud owner of Scyther
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2011
    I had an idea much like this, only you played a normal game, then, somwhere near the beginning, you were givien the choice to join or not. If you joined, you started as a grunt, but eventually ranked up. If no, then you continued your normal gameplay. Also, depending on your answer, your psudo-rival (the character you didn't pick) makes the opposite choice. Eventually, TR would try to take some multi-million dollar company over, with their newest admin (you or him/her) leading it. eventually, the hero/heroine would climb the ranks and fight the new admin, but whatever your choice, you still have to win, either for TR or against.

Erin

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    • Age 31
    • SA
    • Seen Nov 14, 2010
    I think I have played a few rom-hacks about this subject. I like them, personally.
    Really? I've never seen any... care to share 'em?

I always thought it'd be an interesting concept.
    Likewise, I always wanted a Psychic-Dark-Fighting starter set. A Team Rocket game would be a perfect setting for that.

Eggie Poo Poo

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
    Years
  • I would want to play a Team Rocket game too, but no turning on them, just a Team Rocket from start to finish. You have a partner (like Jessie and James) and you get to steal people's Pokemon, so even if you start with a crappy starter you can always steal better Pokemon. Cops roaming around and stuff would be cool, if you walk into a house the homeowners battle you, Pokemon centers are terrified of you, etc. all that cool stuff =P

Erin

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    • Age 31
    • SA
    • Seen Nov 14, 2010
    I always thought an interesting concept would be if you actually had the option to accept the Rocket Grunt's offer on the Nugget Bridge in R/B/Y or FR/LF. That'd make for an interesting turn of events.

mmmk

Nuzlocke Trainer
    Years
  • Good Idea

I always thought an interesting concept would be if you actually had the option to accept the Rocket Grunt's offer on the Nugget Bridge in R/B/Y or FR/LF. That'd make for an interesting turn of events.
    Its a good idea but it would take a lot of skill to make that...

Pokegeek1999

the frind code is for b/w
    Years
  • they have one :) its called pokemon toxic purple its a rom only though :(

I think it would be pretty cool if Nintendo made a game where u become a Team Rocket grunt and worked your way up to become an Admin. As you progress your character relizes the error of joining Team Rocket and you turn on them and bring them down from the inside. What do you think? Good or bad idea ????

they have one :) its called pokemon toxic purple its a rom only though :(

Its a good idea but it would take a lot of skill to make that...
    hey; cool user picture, any way like i told the other dood someone already made it it is called pokemon toxic purple

I always thought an interesting concept would be if you actually had the option to accept the Rocket Grunt's offer on the Nugget Bridge in R/B/Y or FR/LF. That'd make for an interesting turn of events

i agree, i wish you could acsept his offer to but id rather join team galactic though their stronger. i also agree that jottoh rules kanto and jottoh are my two faves im sooooooo glad that they remaid g/s now all they need is a DS remake of r/g THE CLASICS ROCK

Last edited:

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
    Years
  • That sounds pretty interesting, but I could see the game being focused on missions like Pokemon Ranger, with optional wi-fi missions once completed the game. I'd play.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2015
    it would be better for u to be able to be a team rocket grunt, and u stay in team rocket instead of plotting to get rid of them

IRC

Internet Relay Chat
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2014
    Not the badness change part.

I'd like being evil 24/7. >D

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2010
    Except for Toxicpurple, there's also Pokemon Rocket.
    Then you play as Jessy, and your starter pokemon are Ekans, Koffinf or Meowth.
    The rest is the same as Blue/Red though :(

PtRose

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • I would like that game! After all, in every 'main' Pokemon game, you always play the heroine... so how about play the villain? And then you'll get to fight heroes and beat them...Although I would probably not want to take Team Rocket down...hahaha

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back