• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Rookies

Nintendoshs

The Absol Master
Years
  • Team Rookies

Info
    Hi! It's me Nintendoshs! I'm back! And I want to start a team of hackers! You don't have to be skilled to join this team, you just need to stay on the team.

Positions
    Leader:Me
    1st Mapper: Me
    1st spriter: Me(I still ned help.:( All my sprites are splices and I can't upload right.:()
    1st Scripter: man
    2nd Mapper:
    2nd Spriter:pokeguy9000
    2nd Scripter:
    Traines:Traines learn a skill then help do it)
    Other:
    Beta Tester:
    Application
    Either Send me a PM or just post.
    Skills:
    Proof of work:
    Past experience:
    Contact information:
    Current Hacks
    Hack 1 :
    Pokemon Amethyst
    Hack of: Ruby
    Red's son(or daughter) tries to best the pokemon league and learns of a plot by a dastardly group of villans. Led by Blue, who wants revenge on Red, the group plans to capture all the legandaries and form a new world order. Once The player has stoped them, he learns of their true motives. The new world order would have stopped a being from destroying the world and it is up to the player to stop it.
    Features: Every Pokemon up to Unova, 100+ New Pokemon, Exciting Story, Return of Battle Fronteir, Explore the Coren Region, Face an Exciting ThrowBack Challange( Defeat Trainers from R/B/G/S+Professor Oak
    Hack 2:
    Pokemon Shine
    Hack of: FireRed
    A boy(or girl) has entered a reality show that takes place on an island. The 10 contestants travel to see who is the best. Their pokemon are removed, so they are given a starter and must travel. The 2 cotestants who made it through the challange last must battle. The loser leaves. When their anre 2 contestants left, both must travel to the indigo league and face 4 trainers hired to defeat you. The one who survives wins and the other loses. The winner must challange the host fo $100,000,000,00.
    Features: Every Pokemon Up to Unova, The 100+ Pokemon from Amethyst, 4 exclusive New Pokemon, Return of the Battle Fronteir, Explore The Xialong Island, Explore the Chin-Ching Region, Explore The winner's plaza, 9 rivals, Return of the Throwback Challange, Exciting Story

Last edited:

pokeguy9000

Ghost Ralts
    Years
  • Hey im a really rookie spriter, i've only made a couple of people and pokemon (no backsprites) but i am really keen to get better. I have also only made splices before.
    Skills:Very rookie spriting, have done a little overworld editing
    Proof of work: (sorry they are a little small on some, PM if you want me to try make them bigger)
    Spoiler:

The sprites down the bottom are the things that i used pieces of to build mine, i dont not own the sprites at the bottom of each picture (except for the purple slug in the second one.
    Past experience:Just messing around with sprites
    Contact information: Just PM me

Thanks

Back