• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Zerox

TheZerox9

That's Right
Years
  • Team Zerox

Introduction:
    Hello there! My name is TheZerox9. Feel free to call me Zerox. This team will be a dedicated group of differently skilled hackers who can transform any Pokemon game into one of the greatest hacks of all time! I have created this team to help out with things that others may not be able to do. Me, personally, though, I can make advanced scripts and maps. Sadly, that is it. But this team is so that we can learn from each other and work together to create one epic hack! Join up now!
    Application Form:

Time Zone: (When can I talk to you?)
    Talent(s): (What are you good at in hacking?)
    Proof of Work: (Gimme something to prove you mean business.)
    Previous Project(s): (Have you done a hack before?)
    Contact info: (How can I talk to you?)

Our Team Needs:

Spriters
    Scripters
    ASM hackers
    Music Hackers
    Someone to help out with Ideas

Current Members:
    Me - Leader/Scripter

Current Projects:

Pokemon Emerald Revamp Hack
    Link: (No thread Available)
    This will be a hack in which the classic game: Pokemon Emerald, will be recreated from its iffy graphics to its epic Pokemon. It will include things like new events, new tiles, new OW sprites, HG/SS In-Battle Sprites, new intro sprites, and graphics all together. Also included will be a day and night system, season system, calendar system, new health boxes, new world map, no trading evolutions, 386 Pokemon available in-game, new music and two versions: Normal and Hard.

If you want all of this to be possible, join Team Zerox today!

Back