• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teams!

Years
    • Age 31
    • UK
    • Seen May 20, 2015
    I was just wondering what games you all are playing right now, whether a hack, or an original, and what your teams are on that game.

I'm currently playing Pokemon Glazed, and my team consists of my all-time favorite 'Mon Lucario, as well as Luxray, Tyranitar, Blastoise, Marowak and Infernape.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2016
    I always have Sharpedo lead things off, he's my favorite, he looks like the San Jose logo. Besides that, I'll keep a fire like Charizard, then Garchomp, Scizor, Electivire, and lately it's been Snorlax.

This is for Y and usually the case for the past 2 generations.

Years
  • Hmm... it looks like you're asking a question more about the games, so I'll move this over to Pokemon Gaming Central for you.

As for myself, I haven't been playing Pokemon Y much lately, but my team so far (off the top of my head at least) consists of Chesnaught, Azumarill, Sigilyph, Pyroar, Absol, and Lucario, all roughly at level 50.

MOVED.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'm currently playing Pokémon Y, and my team consists of Talonflame, Gyarados, Chesnaught, Gengar, Scizor, and Espeon. I'm sort of vulnerable to rock-types due to having two flying Pokémon, but thankfully, though, that hasn't been such an issue for me; Chesnaught is able to wall those attacks pretty well. :]

Years
  • Currently replaying Pokemon Platinum. I've currently got Torterra, Floatzel, Croagunk, Rapidash, Glaceon, and Altaria. Finally got my Swablu to evolve, which took several hours due to the abysmal stats she has and the lack of an efficient grinding site. I would say my team's pretty solid, as it has Ice to counter dragons and the always-useful STAB Earthquake user, haha.

Years
  • Playing Pokemon Platinum. I'm doing the "Avatar Challenge" (dunno if that exists as a challenge on here; haven't checked the section, fff) and am in the Air Nation, and have restricted myself to four Pokemon: A Flying type (Gliscor), Psychic type (Meditite; soon to be Medicham), Ghost type (Rotom-W; it was Ghost pre-HGSS), and a Normal type (Staravia; soon to be Staraptor). So far the team kicks butt; I really like it XD

Back