• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mjb8910

mjb8910
    Years
    Hello! You forgot something, please read the rules carefully and correct that, then we will gladly accept your request :)

Have a nice day!

Edit : Cakesu changed the rules without telling me anything, so your request has been accepted.

Alright thank you!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Now that is clear i would like to make this a win-win for both of us so i will give you my meganium you clone it and give mine back or keep the orignal and give me a clone it does not bother me , is this okay ?

Hello there!

Your Banette has finally be cloned ! Please vm me to trade . :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Alright thank you!

Hello mjb8910 ! Your Phantump is ready !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :)

Neo_Angelo

Used Discharge!
    Years
    FC: Already have it
    IGN: Tom
    Section : Box 1
    Pokemon : Cottonee (the one that evolves to whimsicott)
    IVs : 31/X/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/31/31/31 if your feeling super generous
    Egg Moves : None
    Move Tutor (ORAS) : Substitute,
    Leech Seed, Stun Spore, Moonblast
    Nature : Bold (+Def -Att)
    Ability : Prankster
    Nickname: none
    Item (Battle Maison): Toxic orb

:D This Pokemon will be my annoyer :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    FC: Already have it
    IGN: Tom
    Section : Box 1
    Pokemon : Cottonee (the one that evolves to whimsicott)
    IVs : 31/X/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/31/31/31 if your feeling super generous
    Egg Moves : None
    Move Tutor (ORAS) : Substitute,
    Leech Seed, Stun Spore, Moonblast
    Nature : Bold (+Def -Att)
    Ability : Prankster
    Nickname: none
    Item (Battle Maison): Toxic orb

:D This Pokemon will be my annoyer :)

Welcome Neo_Angelo !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

Have a nice day !

P.S.: 6 IV's requests are against the rules, but if we happen to get one we will give it to you, also none of the moves you chose are from the move tutors please use serebii.net to check move tutors of pokemons.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    i am interested in
    zapdos :Lv. 100 - Timid - Pressure
    Thunderbolt - Heat Wave - Light Screen - Roost
    31/31/31/X/31/31 (if we are trading can you teach it tailwind instead of lightscreen )
    any particular pokemon you are looking for (i don't have that dratini) or can we do this the way you were offering in the banette trade(
    give anything you want) ?

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    i am interested in
    zapdos :Lv. 100 - Timid - Pressure
    Thunderbolt - Heat Wave - Light Screen - Roost
    31/31/31/X/31/31 (if we are trading can you teach it tailwind instead of lightscreen )
    any particular pokemon you are looking for (i don't have that dratini) or can we do this the way you were offering in the banette trade(
    give anything you want) ?

Hello there :)

I will teach it the move you want if it is possible of course.

As for what we are looking for, as described in the Wishlist section, we are just looking for things that we don't own yet, the Dratini is just something I personally want but this doesn't mean it is the only acceptable offer, of course.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Hello there :)

I will teach it the move you want if it is possible of course.

As for what we are looking for, as described in the Wishlist section, we are just looking for things that we don't own yet, the Dratini is just something I personally want but this doesn't mean it is the only acceptable offer, of course.
    i can offer a 5iv(missing special attack ) insomnia shuppet with egg moves Knock off,destiny bond,phantom force,shadow sneak or an event greninja bold
    i don't have a lot right now but yeah if you need any of these

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    i can offer a 5iv(missing special attack ) insomnia shuppet with egg moves Knock off,destiny bond,phantom force,shadow sneak or an event greninja bold
    i don't have a lot right now but yeah if you need any of these

Will gladly take a copy of that Greninja.

I will let you know once Zapdos is ready. :)

Neo_Angelo

Used Discharge!
    Years
    Welcome Neo_Angelo !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

Have a nice day !

P.S.: 6 IV's requests are against the rules, but if we happen to get one we will give it to you, also none of the moves you chose are from the move tutors please use serebii.net to check move tutors of pokemons.

Hi Phantom, I know some of the moves are not part of the move tutor however i didn't know if you guys used TM's to teach moves to pokemon, the reason i ask is, i do not possess the TM substitute or moonblast, and was wondering if you could perhaps include those? i also put up leech seed and stun spore on the off chance you guys hatched it and it had those moves as i don't want to delete them. Many thanks again for your epic shop, i'll be sending a nice JPN Reshiram your way and i hope its worth just a small token of my gratitude (or if you like i have a shiny Joltik, litwick, drillbur or sandile if you prefer).

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Hi Phantom, I know some of the moves are not part of the move tutor however i didn't know if you guys used TM's to teach moves to pokemon, the reason i ask is, i do not possess the TM substitute or moonblast, and was wondering if you could perhaps include those? i also put up leech seed and stun spore on the off chance you guys hatched it and it had those moves as i don't want to delete them. Many thanks again for your epic shop, i'll be sending a nice JPN Reshiram your way and i hope its worth just a small token of my gratitude (or if you like i have a shiny Joltik, litwick, drillbur or sandile if you prefer).

Hello Neo c:

We do but you should have added a TM line insteqd of MT. My Cottonee only knows the EMs that are listed up there. You will get to have those by levelling anyway, don't forget to check Serebii first. :) And we appreciate your willing to gift us but don't feel forced to do so ! We just like helping you guys out. :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018

Hello Neo_Angelo ! Your Cottonee is ready !

Please VM Cakesu your Timezone and usual availability to arrange a time for the trade / VM her whenever you're both online on PC or just trade with her in-game if she have added your FC. :)

P.S.: Neither of us have the moonblast TM sorry.

Neo_Angelo

Used Discharge!
    Years
    Hello Neo_Angelo ! Your Cottonee is ready !

Please VM Cakesu your Timezone and usual availability to arrange a time for the trade / VM her whenever you're both online on PC or just trade with her in-game if she have added your FC. :)

P.S.: Neither of us have the moonblast TM sorry.

Hey not to worry, i read somewhere that Whimsicott learns it at level 45 or something, if not i might go with dazzling gleam. thank you so much for your hard work!

cakesu said:

Hey Cakesu, i am online now ready whenever you are :D, if your not around online my timezone is GMT+0 London

Last edited:

KCG

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    hey! me again i was wondering if i could get a
    shaymin, jirachi, diancie, keldeo, melotta,level 15 genesect, victini
    for my shiny rayquaza, shiny gogoat, shiny wayaut, shiny cobalion, shiny smeargle, sinnoh region mesprit, and virizion?
    and if i could get an item could it be up-grade?
    thank you if you do take on my request and sorry if it really hard or if i'm asking for too much.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    hey! me again i was wondering if i could get a
    shaymin, jirachi, diancie, keldeo, melotta,level 15 genesect, victini
    for my shiny rayquaza, shiny gogoat, shiny wayaut, shiny cobalion, shiny smeargle, sinnoh region mesprit, and virizion?
    and if i could get an item could it be up-grade?
    thank you if you do take on my request and sorry if it really hard or if i'm asking for too much.

Hello KCG !

May we have full details on the mons you are offering? (Including OT, region, IVs, event or not ebent, etc)

Thanks !

StormGamer25

Yes, I liek mudkips. I may or may not secretly be
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2021
    Hi! Its me again. May I request this poke?
    FC: given
    IGN: Raine
    Box 2
    Kangaskhan
    31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Double edge, hammer arm
    Adamant
    Scrappy

KCG

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Hello KCG !

May we have full details on the mons you are offering? (Including OT, region, IVs, event or not ebent, etc)

Thanks !
    ok! The iv i'm not sure of but i can gives stats if that helps and none of them are event sorry
    shiny rayquaza is Lv.100 has a jolly nature knows the move extreme speed, dragon pulse , earthquake and ice beam is from hoenn and original trainer is Marcus
    stats: Hp: 351 ATK:336 DEF:216 SP. ATK:302 SP DEF:216 Speed:248
    shiny gogoat is Lv.46 has a Adamant nature their ability is sap sipper is from Spain know the moves tackle, earthquake, vine whip and aerial ace, is from kalos and their original trainer is Oscar
    stats: Hp:183 ATK:122 DEF:76 SP. ATK:97 SP DEF:93 Speed:81
    shiny wayaut is Lv.1 Has a Impish Nature their ability is shadow tag is from Spain knows the moves splash, charm, and encore and is from hoenn and nicknamed bobo original trainer is #TEAMVONGOLA
    stats: Hp:13 ATK: 5 DEF:6 SP. ATK: 4 SP DEF:6 Speed:5
    shiny cobalion is Lv.50 has a Lax nature and if from Spain, knows the moves retaliate, iron head, sacred sword, and sword dance is from hoenn their nickname is CABALLOMETAL original trainer is GABOXY.
    stats: Hp: 156 ATK:110 DEF:160 SP. ATK:110 SP DEF:77 Speed:128
    shiny smeargle is Lv.100 has a Jolly nature and Ability is Own Tempo he from Kalos and has the moces Happy Hour, Dark Void, Pay Day, and Heal Pulse Original trainer is Rico.
    stats: Hp: 314 ATK:76 DEF: 107 SP. ATK:67 SP DEF:126 Speed:273
    mesprit is Lv. 50 has a calm nature is from sinnoh knows the moves swift , lucky chant, future sight, and charm, their original trainer is Chiking
    stats: Hp: ATK:148 DEF:106 SP. ATK:124 SP DEF:121 Speed:85
    virizion is Lv.50 has a hasty nature is from hoenn knows the moves retaliate, giga drain, scared sword, and sword dance thier original trainer is Mina
    stats: Hp:166 ATK:110 DEF:82 SP. ATK:103147 SP DEF:147 Speed:132
    i hope that help and i got them all through wondertrade if that also helps

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back