• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thief

The Dark One
Years
  • Hey, just letting you know your Pokémon (HA Carvanha, Moon Mareep) are ready whenever you can trade. :)

tomxike13

tomxike13
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2015
    Heyy I'm interested in the dive ball Lapras. Can you make me a modest one 5ivs missing attack ? If yes I would give you a 5ivs Jolly HA Hoppip with 4 EMs in a dreamball ?

HxCrypt

Living <3<3<3
    Years
  • Yo Crypt,

I don't have Rotom in my list up there (I've decided to change my policy and actually make people choose from what's available in BS and SS) but you're lucky, I do happen to have a Rotom. :)

Oh!Thanks God!!!
    Actually I can breed it by my own,but I'm kinda busy currently,so no choice I have to ask you to breed me one =)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Would it be counted as a request if I wanted you to breed some of the Pokémon you already have for the females with special pokéballs? (no specific ivs, nature, etc.)
    Thought I would ask before asking for a slot in the future. Potatoes!

Your Pokemon are ready. :) You may drop your FC so we can trade whenever we're online.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2016
    im interested in the charmender (M) - Timid - Blaze
    EMs: Dragon Dance - Flare Blitz - Outrage - Dragon Pulse
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • im interested in the charmender (M) - Timid - Blaze
    EMs: Dragon Dance - Flare Blitz - Outrage - Dragon Pulse
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Sure. Please post your FC again, I had to make space.

Hey, just letting you know your Pokémon (HA Carvanha, Moon Mareep) are ready whenever you can trade. :)

Thanks. :) I'll let you know when your mon are ready, You can check the status of your request at the bottom of the OP. :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2016
    FC: Under my name
    IGN: Under my name
    Section : Box 3
    Pokemon : Porygon
    IVs : 31/31/31/31/31/31)
    Egg Moves : Recover, Zen Headbutt, Shadow Ball, Toxic
    Pokeball : Heal ball
    Nature : Serious or Hardy
    Ability : Download

I am in no rush whatsoever so take as much time as you need, I traded with you before and understand on how busy you are everyday so please take your time with my request. :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • FC: Under my name
    IGN: Under my name
    Section : Box 3
    Pokemon : Porygon
    IVs : 31/31/31/31/31/31)
    Egg Moves : Recover, Zen Headbutt, Shadow Ball, Toxic
    Pokeball : Heal ball
    Nature : Serious or Hardy
    Ability : Download

I am in no rush whatsoever so take as much time as you need, I traded with you before and understand on how busy you are everyday so please take your time with my request. :)

I have slightly changed my rules. I would appreciate it if you actually waited for a slot to be open to make a request because when they're all taken I just skip requests.

Thank you.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2016
    I have slightly changed my rules. I would appreciate it if you actually waited for a slot to be open to make a request because when they're all taken I just skip requests.

Thank you.

Oh my bad, I'm so sorry. I'll wait then.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    can i have the shiny gible(5iv) holding a focus sash for my 6iv ,ev trained shiny rotom
    and the freebie
    aron :
    (F) - Impish - Sturdy
    EMs: Endeavor - Screech - Stealth Rock
    31/31/31/X/31/3

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • can i have the shiny gible(5iv) holding a focus sash for my 6iv ,ev trained shiny rotom
    and the freebie
    aron :
    (F) - Impish - Sturdy
    EMs: Endeavor - Screech - Stealth Rock
    31/31/31/X/31/3

Hello tolo5star,

Sure you can. Let me know when you're available (in GMT +1).

EmpoleonMaster014

Pokemon collecter
    Years
  • Can i take marill,wooper and absol from giveaway? Could u also get me any rare ball female (no ivs also can) u have from any breedrejects?

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Can i take marill,wooper and absol from giveaway? Could u also get me any rare ball female (no ivs also can) u have from any breedrejects?

Okay. You'll have to wait until I am done with Thief's request then.
    You didn't say thanks last time by the way, that was not very nice of you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back