• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
  • Oh my bad i thought they were already ready :P
    I'd like the adamant ditto for the rotom fan :P

I'll add you, my FC in is my signature.

I'll add you and trade tomorrow since my battery's running low and I'd like to sleep too.
    I'll VM you when I can trade.

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2015
    Hello Nemesis,

Sure I can trade that. Let me know when you're available.

I'm online right now if you want to trade, and I'll be online for a few hours. If not then set a time for tomorrow and I can probably do it.

Years
  • FC: 3497-0630-1873
    IGN: Daniel
    Section : Breeding Box 3
    Pokemon : Heracross
    IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves : Rock Blast
    Nature : Adamant
    Ability : Moxie

poootaaaatoooooes

Quick question, do you breed Pokemon in other generations and transfer them? I know it's a hassle, but I'm willing to trade a high-value Pokemon for it.

Jamie7223

Need ROM Hacks To Play :P
    Years
  • Yea Im Still Interested! It's Just I Havent Seen That Notif Cause My Time Zone Is Diff Im In Ireland :P

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • FC: 3497-0630-1873
    IGN: Daniel
    Section : Breeding Box 3
    Pokemon : Heracross
    IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves : Rock Blast
    Nature : Adamant
    Ability : Moxie

poootaaaatoooooes

Quick question, do you breed Pokemon in other generations and transfer them? I know it's a hassle, but I'm willing to trade a high-value Pokemon for it.

Hello there.

Well, you're officially the third/fourth (heck why do I even count...) member to have overlooked one line in my rules, or misunderstood it, whatever. My slots are full.

And nope, sorry.

Years
  • Hello there.

Well, you're officially the third/fourth (heck why do I even count...) member to have overlooked one line in my rules, or misunderstood it, whatever. My slots are full.

And nope, sorry.

Ah, I'm really sorry, I'm not familiar with this whole "shop" thing. Sorry to have bothered you like that, I'll check back later. I have that event Deoxys that you're looking for, by the way.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Ah, I'm really sorry, I'm not familiar with this whole "shop" thing. Sorry to have bothered you like that, I'll check back later. I have that event Deoxys that you're looking for, by the way.

Don't worry about it, I'm the one who should apologize for overreacting like that. My life's been stressful lately. And sure. Nice, is there something you would like for it? (besides the request since it's free so...yeah)

Alright. Can you send me a PM when you go online? I'll probably be on, but just in case.

Will do !

Years
  • Don't worry about it, I'm the one who should apologize for overreacting like that. My life's been stressful lately. And sure. Nice, is there something you would like for it? (besides the request since it's free so...yeah)

I honestly don't feel like you overreacted, so don't worry. I understand stress. I'm interested in that Jolly event Victini. :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I've been looking for a Ditto like the ones you mentioned ever since I finished the game back last December. I still haven't obtained one because no one's been willing to trade me one (with good reason) and I don't have access to a Normal Type Safari Zone. I gave up on it, but I know I can breed many of my Kalos pokemon with the flawless-near Pokemon I transferred over from 5th Gen. I bred the Goomy fairly quickly with one of my Modest Kingdras, and my Noibat with my Staraptor. Now I'm on the lookout for a Super-Sized Pumpkaboo to breed with my Gengar, but for a super sized pumpkin those things sure are hard to find -_-...

Oh yeah, when you're finally done breeding the Honedge, could you give her the nickname Joan d'Arc? Kind of weird that I'd want to end up with a female Aegislash, but I like keeping a good ratio of male and female Pokemon. Besides, I don't see how the heck a sword and shield can even have a gender O_o...

Hello !

Your Honedge is ready !

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

(F) - Naive - No Guard
    31/31/31/31/X/31 (No spe def)
    Nickname: Joan d'Arc.

Right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back