• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2015
    Hello LoveUnagiSushi ! Your SCYTHER is ready !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :)

i will be free around UTC 7:00 am ->10:am, will try to get online around that time!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hello Cakesu and Phanton,

Can I get the 31/31/31/x/31/31, Jolly, Male Heracross from the giveaway section?

And can I nickname it Han Solo?

Hello Professor c:

Unfortunately, the Heracross has already been taken (I cannot update the thread because I am in Algeria and the only device I have is a tablet)

If you really want one though, we can breed you one. :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2017
    Hey, Cake! It's me again! Not sure if I'm supposed to say 'potato' every time, but there you go.

Can I have that female Moon ball Ralts, the Moon ball or pink ball Swablu if no one's claimed them?

FC: Sig.
    IGN: Elliot
    Section : Box 4
    Pokemon : Female Poochyena
    IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves :
    Listed
    Pokeball :
    Moon Ball
    Nature :
    Adamant
    Ability :
    Either
    Nickname: Nah

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hey, Cake! It's me again! Not sure if I'm supposed to say 'potato' every time, but there you go.

Can I have that female Moon ball Ralts, the Moon ball or pink ball Swablu if no one's claimed them?

FC: Sig.
    IGN: Elliot
    Section : Box 4
    Pokemon : Female Poochyena
    Egg Moves :
    Listed
    Pokeball :
    Moon Ball
    Nature :
    Adamant
    Ability :
    Either
    Nickname: Nah

Welcome Managrimm !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from my Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

For that ralts and swablu I will have to talk with Cakesu since she is the one that holds all the giveaways and etc. Will give you a reply
    about them as soon as possible!

Have a nice day !

EDIT : She has them both, please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    I'd like to request 2 Pokemon if that's ok with you. I'll give you a nice reward for your work to appreciate your kindness :) (2 Meloetta and 2 Mew :D)
    FC: 1006-1788-3079
    IGN: Arjan
    Section : Safari
    Pokemon : Eevee
    Egg Moves : No thanks.
    Move Tutor (ORAS) : No thanks.
    Pokeball : Premier Ball
    Nature : Adamant
    Ability : Anticipation
    Nickname: Eeveelution
    Item (Battle Maison): Anything that's good! :)

FC: 1006-1788-3079
    IGN: Arjan
    Section : Safari
    Pokemon : Vulpix
    Egg Moves : No
    Move Tutor (ORAS) : No
    Pokeball : Premier Ball
    Nature : Timid
    Ability : Flash Fire
    Nickname: Hellhound
    Item (Battle Maison): Anything that good :)

Hello minecraftprosick ! Your Eevee and Vulpix are ready !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2017
    sorry for my absence. D8 I'm going to update my game and hopefully be ready to trade this week... AFTER I get my Latios with the desired nature and such.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back