• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Can I have a Hoopa archedijin or rings and a Diancee?

Hello JayTheKing ! Your Diance is ready !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :)

Thank you and have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2017
    Hey again, guys! I'd like to order a couple Pokemon from your breeding boxes. I'm not sure what items are okay to pick. I don't need any, but if they're free and not any trouble I'd love a pair of Ability Captules to help with my breeding.

FC: In my sig
    IGN: Elliot
    Section : Box 3
    Pokemon : Mareep
    IVs : 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves : Charge
    Pokeball : Moon Ball
    Nature : Modest
    Ability : Static

I'm not sure if this second request is acceptable. I really want one of those Dream ball Togepi's, but I was hoping I could get a female with the non-Hidden abilities. The IVs aren't important, I just really want to be able to breed my own Dream ball Togekiss (I don't like using Pokemon that I didn't breed myself). If that's too annoying to breed let me know. If it's alright though I'd like it to be Calm.

Thanks for keeping this awesome service running!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Hey again, guys! I'd like to order a couple Pokemon from your breeding boxes. I'm not sure what items are okay to pick. I don't need any, but if they're free and not any trouble I'd love a pair of Ability Captules to help with my breeding.

FC: In my sig
    IGN: Elliot
    Pokemon : Mareep
    Egg Moves : Charge
    Pokeball : Moon Ball
    Nature : Modest
    Ability : Static

I'm not sure if this second request is acceptable. I really want one of those Dream ball Togepi's, but I was hoping I could get a female with the non-Hidden abilities. The IVs aren't important, I just really want to be able to breed my own Dream ball Togekiss (I don't like using Pokemon that I didn't breed myself). If that's too annoying to breed let me know. If it's alright though I'd like it to be Calm.

Thanks for keeping this awesome service running!

Welcome back Managrimm !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please let us know before we start working on it.

Have a nice day !

(I'll also breed your Togepi :) )

Shadow_Link

OP ORAS Master
    Years
    Hi there! I would like to trade my Shiny Level 100 Sceptile for your Adamant Shiny Ditto Level 100. Some information on the Sceptile is listed as below.

Name: Jungko
    OT: Lisous(InsertMaleSymbol)
    Nationality: France
    Nature: Adamant
    Iv Spread: 3/20/19/17/12/21 (Note he was found in the wild using a legal glitch, so IVs were not possible to influence)
    Pokerus: Yes
    Region: Unova
    Ability: Overgrow
    EV Trained: Yes
    If you need anything else, just PM me! Thanks!

~Shadow

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Hi there! I would like to trade my Shiny Level 100 Sceptile for your Adamant Shiny Ditto Level 100. Some information on the Sceptile is listed as below.

Name: Jungko
    OT: Lisous(InsertMaleSymbol)
    Nationality: France
    Nature: Adamant
    Iv Spread: 3/20/19/17/12/21 (Note he was found in the wild using a legal glitch, so IVs were not possible to influence)
    Region: Unova
    Ability: Overgrow
    EV Trained: Yes
    If you need anything else, just PM me! Thanks!

~Shadow

Howdy AshShadow :)

I believe Phanton is already cloning all of our Ditto for your co-shop owner already, or do you actually want this one for yourself/collection?

Shadow_Link

OP ORAS Master
    Years
    Howdy AshShadow :)

I believe Phanton is already cloning all of our Ditto for your co-shop owner already, or do you actually want this one for yourself/collection?
    Oh, Phanton is? Ok then, I will look at your trade list, and select a Pokemon... I will edit my last post as well, so check back in sometime for that... Thanks!

~Shadow

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    OK, no worries about the egg then, No worries about the IVs I'm not too picky. Honestly I just want to give the Pikachu Cup a try (to get that Eventchu lol) and I'm not aiming for the top:laugh:. Whatever is easiest for you!

Hello Pikachukid ! Your Pokemons are ready !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :)

P.S.: Sadly couldn't teach Elekid earthquake, only his final evolution Electivire can learn it.

KCG

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Hey i was wonder if i could get these two request and the eevee named Eeveelution in your giveaway box :)

IGN:Ventus
    Pokemon : pawniard
    IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves :Psycho cut and sucker punch
    Tutor moves: Dual chop and knock off
    Pokeball : Dreamball
    Nature : Adamant
    Ability : Defiant
    Nickname: Warrior

Section : Box 4
    Pokemon : shellos-east
    egg moves: amnesia, acid Armour and/or curse if possible, if not that ok :)
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) : earth power,
    Pokeball : Dream Ball
    Nature : Bold
    Ability :Sand Force
    Nickname: Sluggie

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hey i was wonder if i could get these two request and the eevee named Eeveelution in your giveaway box :)

IGN:Ventus
    Pokemon : pawniard
    Egg Moves :Psycho cut and sucker punch
    Tutor moves: Dual chop and knock off
    Pokeball : Dreamball
    Ability : Defiant
    Nickname: Warrior

Section : Box 4
    Pokemon : shellos-east
    egg moves: amnesia, acid Armour and/or curse if possible, if not that ok :)
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) : earth power,
    Pokeball : Dream Ball
    Nature : Bold
    Ability :Sand Force
    Nickname: Sluggie

Welcome backKCG !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please notify me before I start working on it.

Have a nice day !

KCG

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Welcome backKCG !

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please notify me before I start working on it.

Have a nice day !
    Thank you! and have a nice day too :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2017
    I'm breeding Joltik's in Net balls (normal abilities) right now and I don't see one here unless I'm missing it. Would you guys like a female one for your shop?

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    I'm breeding Joltik's in Net balls (normal abilities) right now and I don't see one here unless I'm missing it. Would you guys like a female one for your shop?

Hello! We gladly accept your Joltik :)
    You can give it to us when we have your request ready.

Have a nice day!

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2015
    Welcome PsychicUser11 !

Have a nice day !

P.S.: What's your offer on Hoopa ?

Hey thank you in advance =). And about the Hoopa I didn't see that the free giveaway for it was gone sorry! I don't have anything too great to offer so sorry, it's fine I'll just take the Hawlucha

mjb8910

mjb8910
    Years
    Hello! I was wondering if you could do the following request for me
    FC: in signature
    IGN: Joe
    Pokemon : Teddiursa
    Egg Moves : Close Combat, Play Rough
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) :
    TMs/HMs: Rockslide, Earthquake
    Pokeball : Pokeball
    Ability : Pickup
    Item (Battle Maison only): N/A

Thank you and have a great day

mjb8910

mjb8910
    Years
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) :

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hey thank you in advance =). And about the Hoopa I didn't see that the free giveaway for it was gone sorry! I don't have anything too great to offer so sorry, it's fine I'll just take the Hawlucha

Hello PsychicUser11 ! Your Hawlucha is ready !

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) :

Welcome mjb8910 !

Have a nice day !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back