• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    Sure, I could probably find something with a bold nature to pass on to the venomoth.
    Male, no nickname
    4 hp, 252 atk, 252 sp.atk
    Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Dragontail, U-Turn
    Serious nature (no boosts or decreases)
    It's kalos born, but other than that I don't know much about it because I got it in a trade.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Sure, I could probably find something with a bold nature to pass on to the venomoth.
    Male, no nickname
    4 hp, 252 atk, 252 sp.atk
    Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Dragontail, U-Turn
    Serious nature (no boosts or decreases)
    It's kalos born, but other than that I don't know much about it because I got it in a trade.

Alright ! And I see... would you be able to tell me the Pokeball it's in, its Ribbons (if any) and its OT/ID please? :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Will you be able to clone copies of them for yourself?

We don't clone on our own, we ask Cyclone/RNC (both are official cloners) to do so. :) To avoid overcomplicating things, you should ask Cyclone (since RNC isn't here atm I think) to clone yours ! :)

Years
  • Hello, I am interested in 3 mystery eggs. Also in your I am interested in two pokemon shiny shop and in your Legenday/events shop I'm interested in these two pokemon. If they are still available. I can offer a rotom with 6 31ivs, a shiny dodou I just caught this weekend (ivs unkown), Event shiny gengar and an event gourgeist with insomnia ability. My friend code is 0989-2246-5564 and my in game name is Chaos Prime. (edit) Just went through my bank and found the current event shiny Rayquaza and a diancie from the last distribution of it.
    Shinies
    Chespin
    (M) - Impish - Bulletproof
    EMs: Quick Guard - Curse - Synthesis - Spikes
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Noibat
    (F) - Timid - Infiltrator
    EMs: Tailwind
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Legendary/event
    Genesect
    Mewtwo Awakens - Movie Event - ID: 07133
    Lv. 100 - Download - Hasty
    Extreme Speed - Iron Head - Shift Gear - Blaze Kick
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Hoopa
    Pokémon - Archjinni of the Rings Hoopa Prebooking Distribution - ID: 07185
    Lv.50 - Calm - Magician
    Hyperspace Hole - Psychic - Astonish - Nasty Plot
    31/X/31/X/X/31

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    I have everything cloned now, but I won't be able to trade until tomorrow. I'm available between 3:30 - 9pm EST. I don't know what works best for you

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I have everything cloned now, but I won't be able to trade until tomorrow. I'm available between 3:30 - 9pm EST. I don't know what works best for you

Okay, that's great. :) We don't have ours ready yet so no prob. Though Phanton will be the one to trade with you.

Hello, I am interested in 3 mystery eggs. Also in your I am interested in two pokemon shiny shop and in your Legenday/events shop I'm interested in these two pokemon. If they are still available. I can offer a rotom with 6 31ivs, a shiny dodou I just caught this weekend (ivs unkown), Event shiny gengar and an event gourgeist with insomnia ability. My friend code is 0989-2246-5564 and my in game name is Chaos Prime. (edit) Just went through my bank and found the current event shiny Rayquaza and a diancie from the last distribution of it.
    Shinies
    Chespin
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Noibat
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Legendary/event
    Genesect
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Hoopa
    Lv.50 - Calm - Magician
    31/X/31/X/X/31

Hello Chaos Prime !

May I have full details on your Rotom? (OT/ID/Pokeball/Ability/Region/etc) As for the rest, I have everything you've listed already (some haven't been listed in my shop yet, I have been too busy lately to edit it properly) but a shiny Doduo and that Gengar. So unless your Rotom's hacked, I'll be taking all three for everything you're interested in (fourth 'mon offered as a bonus).

As for the eggs, you may VM me with your timezone and availabilty for us to arrange a trade, or just drop me a VM whenever I'm online and if I'm on my comp I'll let you know and trade right away. :)

Years
  • Hello Chaos Prime !

May I have full details on your Rotom? (OT/ID/Pokeball/Ability/Region/etc) As for the rest, I have everything you've listed already (some haven't been listed in my shop yet, I have been too busy lately to edit it properly) but a shiny Doduo and that Gengar. So unless your Rotom's hacked, I'll be taking all three for everything you're interested in (fourth 'mon offered as a bonus).

As for the eggs, you may VM me with your timezone and availabilty for us to arrange a trade, or just drop me a VM whenever I'm online and if I'm on my comp I'll let you know and trade right away. :)

Details of the Rotom are OT-Chaos Prime/ID-54590/Pokeball-pokeball(normal)/Ability-Levitate/Region-Kalos/nature-Quiet/From-day care helpers. I breed and hatched the egg on 10/11/2014 and it's moves are astonish, thunder wave, thunder shock and confuse ray.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Details of the Rotom are OT-Chaos Prime/ID-54590/Pokeball-pokeball(normal)/Ability-Levitate/Region-Kalos/nature-Quiet/From-day care helpers. I breed and hatched the egg on 10/11/2014 and it's moves are astonish, thunder wave, thunder shock and confuse ray.

Ah okay, had no idea you hatched it xD Well in that case, I'll accept it as well. :)

Phanton will let you know when your mon are ready.

Monkeyhippy

why am i here
    Years
  • Hai, me again! This time I want the shiny Serperior, shiny Torchic, and shiny Ditto. I'll offer my shiny Spiritomb (nicknamed Ultron) (Lvl. 51) with its ability Pressure, moveset of Sucker Punch, Memento, Nasty Plot, and Dark Pulse, it's nature Adamant, and 2 IVs. My other shiny Beartic (Lvl 36) with its ability Snow Cloak, moveset of Rock Tomb, Icicle Crash, Brine, and Ice Beam, it's nature Hasty, and 3 IVs. Then finally, there's my shiny Camperupt (Lvl. 33) with its ability Magma Armor, moveset of Lava Plume, Earth Power, Rock Slide, and Take Down, and with 2 IVs. There, done now :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hai, me again! This time I want the shiny Serperior, shiny Torchic, and shiny Ditto. I'll offer my shiny Spiritomb (nicknamed Ultron) (Lvl. 51) with its ability Pressure, moveset of Sucker Punch, Memento, Nasty Plot, and Dark Pulse, it's nature Adamant, and 2 IVs. My other shiny Beartic (Lvl 36) with its ability Snow Cloak, moveset of Rock Tomb, Icicle Crash, Brine, and Ice Beam, it's nature Hasty, and 3 IVs. Then finally, there's my shiny Camperupt (Lvl. 33) with its ability Magma Armor, moveset of Lava Plume, Earth Power, Rock Slide, and Take Down, and with 2 IVs. There, done now :)

Hello Monkeyhippy !

Have you bred/caught all those 'mon? (though I believe the answer is yes else you would've written their OT/IDs.)

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hello! :D I'm looking for a female, bold nature, HA runaway venonat. I'm also interested in the shiny Excadrill, shiny dragonite, and shiny porygon-z.
    Unfortunately I have no access to cloning, so you'd have to clone the following pokemon yourself. I have to offer:
    shiny, 6 iv, ev trained, serious nature elektross
    ev trained timid mewtwo
    ev trianed careful zygarde
    ev trained modest yvetal
    event shiny jolly rayquaza
    October event naive diancie
    Summer 2013 event shiny impish Giratina
    6iv, ev trained, hasty protean Greninja

Time zone: GMT - 4

Hello Tavros ! Your shiny Pokemons are ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hello, I am interested in 3 mystery eggs. Also in your I am interested in two pokemon shiny shop and in your Legenday/events shop I'm interested in these two pokemon. If they are still available. I can offer a rotom with 6 31ivs, a shiny dodou I just caught this weekend (ivs unkown), Event shiny gengar and an event gourgeist with insomnia ability. My friend code is 0989-2246-5564 and my in game name is Chaos Prime. (edit) Just went through my bank and found the current event shiny Rayquaza and a diancie from the last distribution of it.
    Shinies
    Chespin
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Noibat
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Legendary/event
    Genesect
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Hoopa
    Lv.50 - Calm - Magician
    31/X/31/X/X/31

Hello ChaosPrime ! Your Pokemons are ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

Monkeyhippy

why am i here
    Years
  • Sure, the Spiritomb is in an ultra ball, ot from grant, id 35746 and no ribbons, the Camperupt is in an ultra ball, ot from Susie, id 47340 and no ribbons, and the Beartic is in a dusk ball, ot from BEN, id 26699 and the ribbon is the kalos champion ribbom

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back