• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

temporal shenanigans

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
  • Hi! I'm apocalypseArisen aka omicron aka omi. :]

I'm 19 years old. I love music and reading. I'm a huge homestuck nerd.

I enjoy trading and moderate the trade corner.

I'd love to say more but I guess I'll leave that for you to ask! :33

Sirfetch’d

Which Mega Pokemon is your favorite?

Which tier do you enjoy the most in battling?

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Lugia, Lucario, Ludicolo, Lapras and then it's a tie between Nidoking and Feraligatr.

That's a tough one! I really enjoy using Mega Kanghaskan and Mega Mawile, but design wise I think my favorites are Mega Lucario and Mega Banette.

My favorite tier is VGC! And following smogon's rules it is OU.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • If Gamefreak opened their doors to let the community introduce some new types in the series, what kind of type would you introduce and why?

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    If Pokemon company let you create pokemon, what pokemon would that be and it's details?

Do you like cheese burger or pizza?

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • If Gamefreak opened their doors to let the community introduce some new types in the series, what kind of type would you introduce and why?

Hmmm, I have never given this much thought. I suppose a Light type would be neat, although it probably would be very close to psychic and/or fairy.

A luck based type would be neat, although I don't have any idea how that would work.

Would you ever go back to your usual identity of Omicron?

Fave Homestuck character that isn't Aradia?

Yes, I will probably go back to Omicron at some point in time. :]

Uhhhm, it's hard to pick just one! I love both Roxy and Rose Lalonde, and Jade and Dirk. Terezi is a badass and so is Vriska. Buuut, I will probably stay with Rose.

Favorite Homestuck Ship
    Favorite PokeCommunity Ship
    #guncron y/y?

Hmmmm, my Homestuck OTP, as weird as it may sound is probably the ashen Past Karkat/Jade/Future Karkat. It is hilarious and one hell of an idea, I absolutely love it. I also ship very much JohnRoxy, Rosemary and Meowrails.

(besides guncron, obvs.) Synform, Sonatalone, glommy, srizelf, gimmefox, cthulhu x castform

yes, hell yes.

If Pokemon company let you create pokemon, what pokemon would that be and it's details?

Do you like cheese burger or pizza?

I would create a proper dolphin pokémon. It would be a water/fairy type and would have gendered differences. It would have a 533 Base Stat total, with 110 HP / 40 Atk / 76 Def/ 115 SpAtk / 77 SpDef / 115 Speed.

I like pizza more!

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    What is your favorite color? And, what is your most favorite game of all time?

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • Since your favorite tier is VGC, do you compete in PC's and Regionals?

If so, how many Championship Points do you have for the season?

Will you add my Friend Code so we can battle some time? :3

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • What is your entire stance towards trade-only evolutions? (Machamp, Conkeldurr, Alakazam, Gengar, Scizor, Dusknoir, etc)

If you were given enough money as "food-allowance" for a company business trip and the only stores in that area are Starbucks, McDonalds, Burger King, and some random Chinese restaurant, how are you going to survive the entire day. It's a 3 day business trip in this area.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • What is your favorite color? And, what is your most favorite game of all time?

Orange color is best color. Hmmm, tough choice. Single game, not franchise, I'd probably have to go with Skyrim. I haven't spent as many hours in any other game. It is just fantastic and I love it.

Since your favorite tier is VGC, do you compete in PC's and Regionals?

If so, how many Championship Points do you have for the season?

Will you add my Friend Code so we can battle some time? :3

I unfortunately haven't been able to compete at regionals nor PCs this season. :(
    I did last season, though!

Sure! Message me some time and I'll battle you. ^_^

What is your entire stance towards trade-only evolutions? (Machamp, Conkeldurr, Alakazam, Gengar, Scizor, Dusknoir, etc)

If you were given enough money as "food-allowance" for a company business trip and the only stores in that area are Starbucks, McDonalds, Burger King, and some random Chinese restaurant, how are you going to survive the entire day. It's a 3 day business trip in this area.

My stance on trade-only evolutions is pretty neutral. On one hand I think you should be able to get them without trading. On the other hand, it encourages trading, which I love, soooo. :p

I would definitely eat breakfast and take coffee in the morning at Starbucks. I would probably eat at the Chinese restaurant and get back to Starbucks for something sweet for dinner.

Etherion

p.s. Currently reading it :)

Edit: oohhhh! Your username! Its one of the trolls username too! Nice!

Years
  • Hm...

What was your favorite shiny or other really neat bred Pokémon you managed to obtain in the past year or so? What makes it special to you? Or do you just collect them because?

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Why do you love Homestuck so much?
    p.s. Currently reading it :)

Edit: oohhhh! Your username! Its one of the trolls username too! Nice!

Yes! I love Aradia! <3

Well, Homestuck has lovable characters (and characters you hate too, which is harder), an immense plot full of twists and paradoxes and time shenanigans and other crazy stuff you can't find a plot hole in, action, romance, a great story and GREAT MUSIC. There's so much to love about Homestuck.

Hm...

What was your favorite shiny or other really neat bred Pokémon you managed to obtain in the past year or so? What makes it special to you? Or do you just collect them because?

Hmmmm, this was still in gen 5 and a while ago, but what I'm most proud of ever breeding was a Ponyta named Eous I RNGed for the New Year's RNG competition back in 2012, I think? I love that blue fired pony.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • If Aradia was a Pokemon Trainer, what Pokemon would she own?

What's your favourite moment in HS and why? Conversely, what's your least favourite and why?

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • If Aradia was a Pokemon Trainer, what Pokemon would she own?

What's your favourite moment in HS and why? Conversely, what's your least favourite and why?

Hmmm, probably a Gogoat because goat/ram and Celebi because it is adorable and travels in time to make things better, just like my dear Maid of Time.

I literally cried tears of joy when Aradia went god tier. :')

I was very frustrated and scared when Gamzee ran out of sopor slime and went sober. D:

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Which one do you like? Biscuit or Bread? :D

Depends on your definition of biscuit! If you are talking about sweet cookies or cookie-like baked goods, then biscuits for sure! .3

what is your opinion on bananas

Bananas are wonderful. They are tasty and need to be protected. A banana bunker does this job very well.

yes, click the link
    Spoiler:

Back