• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teravolt's Terminal+ Emperium 'last weeks in bussiness'

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2017
    hi ^^, may i have one of those larvitars you have, with theese ivs: att 31/ sp.att any/ deff 31/ sp.deff 31/ health 31/ speed 31

I can offer pokemon in jhoto balls ^^

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2017
    well, firstly, i must say i will have the pokebank next year, so, unless you have any previous pokemon game (b/w, b2/w2, d/p/pl) i will have to wait until the first week of january to make the trade.

What i can offer, is any pokemon obtainable in HGSS (not uniques or shinies) in any johtoball :))

Years
    well, firstly, i must say i will have the pokebank next year, so, unless you have any previous pokemon game (b/w, b2/w2, d/p/pl) i will have to wait until the first week of january to make the trade.

What i can offer, is any pokemon obtainable in HGSS (not uniques or shinies) in any johtoball :))

So pretty much Colosseum balls, right? also, Wifi doenst work in previous games anymore.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2017
    oh, never mind then xD, i forgot the wifi thing, i will talk to you again for the trade when i get pokebank ok? sorry :P

Years
    Ok then wish me luck cause I'm going to try and breed my first shiny ;) also I think I have a latios? Lvl 100 that I don't need cause I already have one :P if you want it

Years
    Wish me luck for breeding my very first shiny. Also I have a latios for trade as well but my net is down and i can reserve it for you if you want :)

LightBlast

I am fire. I am... death!
    Years
    Pokémon I will value a TON (we're talking any 2-4 of my Pokémon)

-Swampert with Ice Punch (random IVs/Nature: 2 Pokémon, Random IVs Jolly: 3 Pokémon, Perfect IVs Adamant: 3 Pokémon, Perfect IVs Jolly: 4 Pokémon

Do you still need that Swampert with Ice Punch?

LightBlast

I am fire. I am... death!
    Years
    Well okay than. I actually want the naive Diancie. My Swampert has perfect IVs and an adamant nature. If that doesn't suffice, is there anything specific you would trade your Diancie?

Years
    Hey, just wanted to pop by and say that I have a shiny (I believe adamant), 5 or 6 IV swampert with ice punch and stealth rocks. I did see that it was in your wants list so, let me know if you wanted it. I'm almost certain it's EV trained already, but with a reset bag or some ev reducing berries, that can be remedied. I'll get back o you tomorrow to see what exactly it's ivs and nature are.

Edit: I just got ninja'd but if you're still interested here's the swampert's stats:
    Lvl 100
    Adamant nature
    5/6 IVS (it's at least 5 that's for sure)
    Ice punch
    Stealth rock
    Waterfall
    Earthquake

+ it's shiny

Last edited:
    Years
    Hey, just wanted to pop by and say that I have a shiny (I believe adamant), 5 or 6 IV swampert with ice punch and stealth rocks. I did see that it was in your wants list so, let me know if you wanted it. I'm almost certain it's EV trained already, but with a reset bag or some ev reducing berries, that can be remedied. I'll get back o you tomorrow to see what exactly it's ivs and nature are.

Edit: I just got ninja'd but if you're still interested here's the swampert's stats:
    Lvl 100
    Adamant nature
    5/6 IVS (it's at least 5 that's for sure)
    Ice punch
    Stealth rock
    Waterfall
    Earthquake

+ it's shiny

Hmm not sure since the guy above ^ beat you.

Chrayus

Chrayus is love, Chrayus is life
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2015
    I am interested in your Shiny Genesect in your Ready to Trade Section.
    FT
    Level 99 Lonely Nature 4IV Dusknoir with Pokerus (ATM)
    Level 100 Shiny Modest Nature 6IV Latias
    Level 100 Shiny Bold Nature 5IV Porygon2
    Level 100 Shiny Modest Nature Rayquaza
    Level 55 Shiny Timid Nature 2IV Dragonite
    Ask if you are looking for anything else, I do not have competitive pokemon really.

Years
    I am interested in your Shiny Genesect in your Ready to Trade Section.
    FT
    Level 99 Lonely Nature 4IV Dusknoir with Pokerus (ATM)
    Level 100 Shiny Modest Nature 6IV Latias
    Level 100 Shiny Bold Nature 5IV Porygon2
    Level 100 Shiny Modest Nature Rayquaza
    Level 55 Shiny Timid Nature 2IV Dragonite
    Ask if you are looking for anything else, I do not have competitive pokemon really.

Whats the missing IV of Porygon2?

Notice: out until 12/14/14

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back