• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I replace my laptop when it completely breaks.

or rather that is when i will replace it. if not a little before to transfer things. reminds me i should back up some new things onto my hard drive.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

aaah. Reminds me that sometime I need to at least look into getting a new battery. This laptop is basically a semi-portable desktop because it always has to be plugged in.

Years

I got a new battery for my laptop last November. Had this laptop for nearly five years and it's still going strong, though I can't play a lot of games on it. (I can still play flash ones and emulated GBC/GBA/DS games, but nothing like LoL or WoW.)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I can play GW2 on this one. Well.. on the lowest settings but it's still playable. Lasted a few hours the last time I played.

Which was in December.

I should fix that now that school is done and over with.

Years

I know I said this already, but I'm hoping to get a new computer at some point. I'll probably end up replacing the Dell laptop with Windows Vista since that's old. (Plus, the screen's totally dead and I have to attach it to a monitor.) That being said, it can play most my Touhou games at normal speed (it can't play 13.5-14.3 too well) and RPGMaker games (like Ib and Yume Nikki) which is good XD Still, I wanna play games like WoW or Digimon Masters Online ;;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't normally play ROMs so I don't really know haha. But replacing the Dell sounds like a good idea if it's not really functional anymore.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

> load Guild Wars 2
    > crapton of files to download for update
    > Skype call
    > computer goes LMAO NO

I know I can run both at the same time but noot when my computer had already used up RAM. I'll try again after a reboot I guess.

Years

I've always wanted to try Linux, though tbh I like Windows for gaming only and Mac for everything else, so Idk what I'd use Linux for XD

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Linux is quite nice for programming.
    Only used it for like four months though. In a programming subject I had in my first year.

Years

I like how Linux is OpenSource~ (I think that's the right term? Been a while since I took a course in digital ethics.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back