• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015

I never watch, I'd rather just wait for a recap. Got stuff to do.

Years

That's what I have to do. I don't get the channel and besides, I don't care for any other games that aren't pokemon, mario, donkey Kong or sonic (for my kid).

Yukari

My room doesn't seem to get very hot. It's kinda ironic since my brother's room feels like an oven. Even though both rooms are on the same level and neither have an air conditioner.

Years

We have a Window unit air conditioner that my wife and I turn on every night. Even if it is below freezing and snowing outside. Our room doesn't get to hot but other parts of the house do.

Last edited:

The Void

hiiiii
    Years

No it was an actual all-out military campaign against invasive emus who were ravaging farmers' crops. Seriously, check it out.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back