• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen That Pokémon you just can't go without?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flubbateios

My Latios and my Gengar, so good i just find myself not boxing them for my victini or arceus or something

Milk

ガットミルク
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Oshawott of course.
    I can't live without that wannabe piplup

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
    Pokemon that seem to be in my party a lot in White:

- Kikucho, the Samurott I started my journey with. He's still on my team and isn't the strongest out there, but he's a more than decent battler and knows Surf.

- My flyers. First it was an Unfezant. Now it's a Swanna (who doesn't know Surf, oddly enough). In the future it will probably be a Dragonite or a Braviary.

- Lassie the Stoutland. She was the first Pokemon I ever captured, as a Lillipup on Route 1. She was one of my strongest team members in the earliest stages of the game. Although she's no longer on my main battling team, she does know Strength and Dig and is at level 47, so she's always on my team when I'm exploring a place.

- Mayflower the Lilligant. She has a proud position on my team, and since she knows Sleep Powder, she also helps me catch Pokemon--along with my False-Swiping Zangoose.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

My chandlure, for some mysterious reason............

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
    Years
    Ever since the Hoenn games, I have NEVER gone without an Absol once I've gotten it. It's one of the only Pokémon I've EV-trained, IV-bred, etc., specifically for Attack and Speed. Night Slash, Psycho Cut and Me First all in one Pokémon with 394 Attack is just beast, despite the fact that there are Pokémon with higher Attack.

Years
    Pretty much my first team i ever trained in isshu
    Milo(Servine), Sparky(Zebstrika),Sammy(Krookedile), Gabriel(Cofagrigus) , Jackie(Swanna) and Axel(Haxorus)

Kylectro

Eevee Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2011
    Have to be my Jolteon, Been way to long with him. Couldn't be my party without him at the front!

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023

Eng White: Kilo - Litwick
    I love my shiny Litwick. ;o; I haven't played Eng White in a long time, but I can't box that little baby.

I'm really happy to see you like that Litwick. :3

But as for me....

Japanese Black - Serperior. I have tried training other teams after I got her to 100.... but I couldn't go very long before dragging her right back out again. XD

English White - Riendra (Volcarona) And it's not just because of all the breeding I do. I tend to give my pokemon personalities, and Riendra was always the peacekeeper in my mind... And a trainer should keep a peace keeper pokemon on them at all times, if you ask me. I love her.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Mine is my Oshawott I'm never boxing her because she loves meh =)
    She is the cutest of all other Unova Pokémon.

Sorry but this thread hasn't been posted in for over a month so it has to be locked, you're free to remake it, though :)
    That Pokémon you just can't go without?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back