• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Aether Foundation and Yonic Imagery

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
  • I have written a short piece about the excellent theming of Sun and Moon with a specific focus on masculine vs feminine that is present in the conflict between Team Skull and Aether Foundation. Mind you, it does make reference to human genitalia, but does so in a very mature and analytical way to point out some present visual themes that as far as a Google tells me has not been explored by anyone as of yet. I'll understand if you want to pass on it given the subject matter but I am fairly certain I have kept it as tasteful as I possibly can.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Okay so after thinking on it and looking over my current piece, I think it would be best if I wait til after I finish the game since I mostly have only written based on my initial reactions to being introduced to the Aether Foundation. I stand by my current analysis but feel that there is more to cover later in the game which will improve the quality of the piece. So it will take me a bit to have it ready.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Heya Necrum! Just giving you a gentle poke; do you know if you're going to still work on this? :o
    It's still on my mind but I haven't gotten around to finishing Moon yet which I would really like to do so I can write a fully informed piece. I'm gonna be putting more time into it now that my initial infatuation with Dark Souls 3 has worn off haha!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • I've been very busy lately so yeah for now the article is on hold. I still haven't even finished Moon yet...

Back