• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Agora: GT12's Skype chat

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Just posting here to let everyone know who I am (bluespinosaurus. Spipo is my display name)

Don't really want the emblem. :lol

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Is there a problem accessing the skype chat from the link? :/

If so, you have to update skype. If you don't want to update skype, that's okay too...but you'll miss out on some of the features such as insta-photo sharing. lol. Oh, and that we'll have to manually add you guys in the chat.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hey guys! Today is the last day the skype chat will be part of the Get-Together. We'll still be accepting peeps before midnight tonight! So get to chatting, make friends, etc!

Just wanted to say that this is by far the biggest skype event I've ever hosted. Met some peeps I never thought I would meet, as well as saw some familiar faces too. Glad to see you guys come back, and I really hope you guys enjoyed this event as much as I did. Currently working on the emblems now, so pretty soon for those who have participated, should start receiving them! :) Thanks guys for making this even super awesome!

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • special request via chat logs:

Code:
    [B][01:29:20] KiriyuukiTwi: WE ARE STILL RUNNING ON A BETTER CHAT FOLKS![/B]
    [01:29:38] PPNSteve: lol
    [B][01:29:47] KiriyuukiTwi: Steve[/B]
    [01:29:50] starrywindy: :D
    [01:29:56] PPNSteve: hi
    [B][01:30:06] KiriyuukiTwi: Make this the official GT SKYPE slogan[/B]
    [01:30:14 | Edited 01:30:22] starrywindy: I'd second that.

TSS_Killer

The (6) Train BCCS Owner
    Years
  • I would personally like to thank everyone who participated in the GT 12 Skype chat this year. It had contained some familiar faces, as well as new ones. It's wonderful to talk to new people and establish new friendships. Considering that I spent the equivalent of a 50 or 60 hour work week coordinating the call, it definitely has taken its toll on me. However, that doesn't necessarily mean that it wasn't fun. Classic moments and slip ups were made, and I will always remember the chat this year. Thank you once again for participating, and we'll cross paths soon, I'm sure of it.

IAmVincentLiu

Poké Fan
    Years
  • I would like to thank everyone in the chat for being awesome. Hope the chat lives one forever....or at least until the next get-together.

Back