• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Badlands

Status
Not open for further replies.

User19sq

I always call it S&M because the 12-year-old in me won't shut the hell up. -w-

Sirfetch’d

metro battles are the highest skill battles. only the best can be victorious

User19sq

While I appreciate spreading laughter, I didn't wanna respond with another election YTP cuz we need to distract ourselves from it for a while. So... have this instead:

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2016
    Constructing a Trump Gag Team

I was a little conflicted over whether to place this in the team building forum since it technically is a team building thread or in this one since it involves a humorous approach and memes. When Sun/Moon come out, I'm planning to build a Trump-based team and would like some recommendations on possible additions. So far, I have this:

Yungoos (obvious enough)
    A salandit named Newt Gingrich (a newt is a type of salamander).
    A politoed named Pepe.

Now I need 3 more.

Last edited:

User19sq

Mimikyu for Sarah Palin.
    Snorlax for Chris Christie.
    Smeargle for Melania Trump.
    Zoroark for Ivanka Trump.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2016
    Hmmm...I like the mimikyu idea. Something else that popped into my head is maybe a rotom for Julian Assange. It fits the theme and would actually be a viable team member.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    I merged your thread with Disaster Zone because your thread was better suited to fall under the glorious Disaster Zone umbrella and help accomplish what this thread is for!

User19sq

I gotta agree with GLaDOS. Not only is there a great potential for more people to help iron out your gag team, but moving it into the legit sections might've gotten too political. If not unpredictable.

User19sq

Then Harambe will surely win against him. Either way, we'll have a president that can't stop spawning memes.

User19sq

Last lady too; if this is how our country's gonna progress, we must be closer to dying as a collective.

HEAR THAT, PAPA HARAMBE? MY TIME'S ALMOST HERE! SEE YOU SOON, PAPA!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back