• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bakery by Flan: Gen VII Edition ★Shinies, Events, EV-Trained Pokemon★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    @PokeDuude: Alrighty then, see you. C: Just let me know whenever you're ready.
    @Deee: Sure, that's fine with me. Use my Platinum FC and have your own Pokemon in your team ready.
    @nikeboy4: Alright, sure. Use my SS FC.

Years
  • 10 ANIV Tyranitar - UT (Quirky)
    10 ANIV Umbreon - UT (Gentle)
    Can I please get these i offer:
    PBR magmortar
    PBR electravire

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    @THASHINX: Sorry man, I already have those events, unless yours have something extra special to them.

NEW STOCK.

Yuii's Pineco w/ Counter (Lax)
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Every Gamestop, don't worry. It's not exclusive to only one shop.

Lunacy Giat

Archaeologist+Pokemon=Awe some?
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2011
    I'm interested in your modest shiny stanler. I can offer up a shiny mild slowpoke.

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    @Lunacy Giat: Sorry Lunacy, I already have a shiny Slowpoke of the IV-bred kind. :/

Lunacy Giat

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2011
    How about a Shiny modest, almost perfect, snover? Oh, and what is the IV spread on the Stanler?

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
  • Hey Cake, is it possible to find out someone's SID just by using the Pokémon? Or does the Pokémon have to be on it's original game? If so, would it be possible for you to find out my SID for three of my games in one "trade?" I have one Pokémon from each game on my Diamond. Also, if you can do this, what do you want in return?

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    @Lunacy: Eh, I don't think she has good IVs or she'd be in my IV section, but lemme check it anyway. And the Snover would be fine but that's up to you if you like her IVs.
    EDIT: Here are her IVs. #234 Stantler (Modest) - 27/3/29/24/21/27 [HP/ATK/DEF/SPATK/SPDEF/SPD]

They look pretty good for a mon that was probably caught randomly, and they also work with its nature. C:
    @PokeSwimmer: The Pokemon does not even have to be in its original game. Basically, what I do is use an AR code that checks most hidden data on the Pokemon and shows it in the summary. The SID comes along with the mon as well because each OT comes with an ID no which comes with its own secret ID. The code activates just by pressing L or R, so no trade is required so as long as I can see your mons in your party. C:

And I can definitely check your SID for each game for you, just use my Plat FC and have all three Pokemon in your party when we go in WiFi. And nothing in return is required since no actual trade is happening.

Lunacy Giat

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2011
    Eeeehhhhh. It might make a surprise special attacker...but I don't think I'll do it. Sorry to waste your time -___-

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    @Live_Wire466: Live_Wire466 - IVd Marill and shiny IVd Farfetch'd for shiny IVd Gulpin and shiny IVd Exeggcute

I got it. ;D And I'll be there in five minutes, I just gotta finish up another trade. Use my Plat FC also.

Vendetta

Member of the Invictus Trio
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2011
    Trade

Is the adamant Ferraligatr still available for trade? If available what pokemon do you want?

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    @Vendetta: Merp. I dunno, check out my wants list and see if you have anything at all that applies. Also yes, it's still up for trade.

EDIT: NEW STOCK.

Hayley's Gulpin w/ Pain Split (Calm)
    Liquid Ooze
    31/5/31/31/31/31

Trellis' Exeggcute w/ AncientPower (Modest)
    31/26/31/30/31/30

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm interested in your shiny Murkrow, Growlithe, Elekid and Aipom. I can offer several events. I also have some shiny Pokemon.

Shinies:
    Altaria
    Zangoose
    Sneasel
    Glaceon
    Eevee

Events:
    Sapphire Zigzagoon
    Summer Jirachi
    Fall 10 Mew
    10 Anniv Raikou
    10 Anniv Entei