• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Manga] The best thing ever in the Pokemon Adventures Universe hands down.

Zarude

Self-Certified Comma Abuser
Years
  • Mewtwo has a spoon.
    This isn't a joke. Mewtwo has a spoon and it's perfect.
    This is why Pokemon Adventures Fire Red and Leaf Green are superior to other comics.
    The best thing ever in the Pokemon Adventures Universe hands down.

Thank you, Nintendo.

(By the way, you should read Pokemon Adventures. Pretty nice!)

Years
  • not gonna lie, I do wish I had the time to be more invested in the manga because I do want to see what Pokemon Adventures is all about. :o

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Yeah, that scene was pretty cool. It's also cool that:

Spoiler:

And, yes, more people should read Pokemon Adventures. It's really good, and worth your time.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    not gonna lie, I do wish I had the time to be more invested in the manga because I do want to see what Pokemon Adventures is all about. :o
    aaaaAAAA Angie you have to read it!! Chapters RB to Emerald are epic and follows the same characters, and the Sinnoh chapter is <33333 on its own. I have not yet finished BW and further ;;

You'll love trainer Yellow for sure ^^

Back