• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Biggest Loser

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Omg, yessss! I can't not wait til the next season of The Biggest Loser! It is coming on September 15th! I stared watching The Biggest Loser just this year. I wish I watched the 7th season when it started last year. But I started watch towards the middle to the end. It was amazing seeing these people losing all this weight in short period of time. This is why I am driven to lose all this weight I had. It is because of this show. I love it so much. I wish I was in the show when I found out I was 245 lbs. I would have won it too, lol.

Oh well...I can't wait. It is a very good show. And I learn great tips from the trainers and the people. I am 76 pounds lighter because of this and I am learning everything new each and every day. So I need this show. It will help me get to my goal and it will make keep it too. Well I been going online and getting tips of what to eat. What foods to stay away from and what exercise to do. It is just fascinates me. I want to keep going. I can't stop now. Maybe I should be a nutritionist, lol. Yeah right...

So I am going to be counting down. For everyone who likes this show it is on every Tuesday night at 8/7 central on NBC. The new season starts(Season 8) Septmember 15th.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    The title of this show always made me laugh. . Double meanings FTW. XD

Good job on losing weight as well. ^^ I'm sure you'll be down to your healthiest weight in no time; especially considering the eating habits you've told me about. =]​

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but losing that much weight as fast as they do is extremely unhealthy.

But, congrats on how far you've come.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Thanks a lot guys! I will make everyone proud when I make to my goal. ^___^

And I do agree with you Dukey. It is a bit unhealthy for them to lose a lot of weight in a period of time. They have only about 3-4 months to lose all that weight. And they do it. With no gimmicks at all. But it is too fast. I am no rush to lose the weight I need. I am taking my time.

Back