• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Booster Pack Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    One Supreme Victors Blister Pack. Decent~

I just got a Blister Pack today from Rite Aid... I received a POP Series 9 Raichu Promo as the front card... and in my booster pack of POP Series 9 I got:
    Grass Energy.
    Buneary. (Common)
    Pikachu. (Common)
    Yeah, I know not so great pulls, but didn't expect much out of a POP Series pack.
    I also obtained a Supreme Victors pack as well and I got:
    Mankey. (Common)
    Mime Jr. (Common)
    Roselia. (Common)
    Cherubi. (Common)
    Starly. (Common)
    Loudred. (Uncommon)
    Carnivine. (Uncommon)
    Cynthia's Guidance [Supporter] (Uncommon)
    Masquerain (Reverse Uncommon)
    Rayquaza C (Holographic)

Not too bad of pulls for the Supreme Victors.. my friend collects this set so I should be able to get some cards I need haha. Also I am getting a EX Team Rocket Returns booster box for Christmas, so I will be posting a big ole' thread when that occurs. Untill then take care and best of luck to everyone in their Pokemon TCG endeavors.

@ Umbrachu The numbers mean what card they are in the set.. Like my pop series Raichu is 3/17 so that just means its the 3rd card in the set, hope I helped =]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    Drifbl1m, I'm looking forward to hearing about your Rocket booster box! Plz post a thread when you get it, and good luck! ^^

BJ088

It's been so long!
    Years
    I've been getting some pretty crappy pulls lately.
    Does luck change or what! lol
    One Level X Shayman that's about it.

BlueShuckle

School Boy
    Years
    I opened a Rising Rivals yesterday. At least I think it was Rising Rivals. I pulled an Unown (<_<) and a Heat Rotom (^-^)
    I was excited about the Heat Rotom.

Years
    I bought a... Supreme Victors (?) booster, I think, on Friday.

Here's what was in it:
    Drifloon 103/147
    Seel 125/147
    Growlithe 108/147
    Chimchar 97/147
    Shinx 126/147
    Parasect 38/147
    Blaziken FB Lv. X 142/147
    Wailmer 87/147
    Milotic 70/147
    Battle Tower 134/147

Years
    • PA
    • Seen Jan 11, 2010
    I got an Arceus Booster 3 Blister pack today with Cresselia promo card -- I pulled a Gengar Lv X and a Bronzong holo. Not too bad, I must say. ;)
    Yesterday I bought an Arceus Booster 3 Blister with Darkrai promo and an older booster blister with a Manaphy promo and pulled the Lightning Arceus AR6, Rhyperior 10/147, Aggron 1/123, and Luxray 5/99.

Toxicroak

Mustard
    Years
    i got 4 supreme victors packs , these are the goodies

Rayquaza C Lv X

Staraptor FB Lv X

Rhyperior holo

and a dewgong :)

i just started collecting cards so i was ecstatic that my first 4 packs contained 2 lv X cards and a holo, it was well worth thee $28

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    i got 4 supreme victors packs , these are the goodies

Rayquaza C Lv X

Staraptor FB Lv X

Rhyperior holo

and a dewgong :)

i just started collecting cards so i was ecstatic that my first 4 packs contained 2 lv X cards and a holo, it was well worth thee $28

2 Lv X in 4 booster packs? Wow. You are rather lucky. Have fun collecting cards by the way. ;)

I bought 7 booster packs from the Arceus series.
    The "Goodies" were:
    1. Arceus Ground Type
    2. Arceus Lightning Type

I'm quite disappointed...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back