• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bulbasaur Race [Part 2]

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years

Still don't like it, Scyther's much more better with those Scythes imo... But still, Kabutops is like just the most underused fossil pokemon.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016

We're almost there. Just a little more. I don't have much to say about the Pokémon lol....

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

The Bulbasaur Race [Part 2]

Aerodactyl's up next! So how do you guys think of this Pokémon?

I personally don't have an opinion on it. :(

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years

I was lucky enough to get an Aerodactyl in my latest X nuzrun. He is currently my flyer and a solid teammate.

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
    It was pretty good in competitive play in Gen 3, but it kinda lost its magic in BW. I was really happy when it got a Mega Evo but I was disappointed in its design and still it didn't even reach OU with those extra stats. -__-

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday

Aerodactyl served me well in one playthrough of FireRed. It's always been one of my favorites, not only of the fossils but also just in general. I'm also fond of Tyrunt.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

I love Aerodactyl, it's an ancient and flying Pokémon, combining two of my favorite things. I think the Pokémon doesn't really like me though, I needed about twenty tries to just get a female to breed some egg moves on in FireRed. The odds shouldn't be that bad.

Back