• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bulbasaur Race [Part 2]

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years

The Bulbasaur Race [Part 2]

lol what did I just find xD

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday

And saved!

Other combinations I liked were Nidoqueen + Nidoking and Exeggutor + Venusaur + Mewtwo, but the Haymaker deck often appeared to work more efficient.
    I had no idea there was a deck that used Nidoqueen and Nidoking. If I had known, I would have used it myself, only to play something different.

Also, I remember the Venusaur deck! Though I think when I played with it the one time I did, it was before the Jungle expansion came out. So it wasn't that special, not until the Exeggutor card came out.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

Dratini is cute, not very dragon-y, but very cute.

I had no idea there was a deck that used Nidoqueen and Nidoking. If I had known, I would have used it myself, only to play something different.

Also, I remember the Venusaur deck! Though I think when I played with it the one time I did, it was before the Jungle expansion came out. So it wasn't that special, not until the Exeggutor card came out.

The deck relied on Nidoqueen's Boyfriends, which could deal up to 100 damage for only two energies. The drawback is that it requires a lot of set-up time and that the basic stage Nidoran are very easily taken out, though Nidoran♀'s Call for Family and a couple of Pokémon Traders and Pokémon Breeders help a lot. And if you don't have any Nidoqueen, Nidoking's Toxic can be very devastating too.

I wish I had enough real cards (as in not just on the GBC) to make a useful first generation deck with, but I don't have enough duplicates of the useful cards and they're really hard to find nowadays. All I can do is make an okay-ish fourth generation deck I use to duel a friend with occasionally. His decks aren't super strong either, giving a fair match.

Back