• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Chocobo Riders Club!

Years
    Do you want to join a Final Fanatasy club? Do you want to meet other people with the same love foir Final Fantasy as the members? Then join the Chocobo Riders Club! Everyone that joins gets to use:

The Chocobo Riders Club!

Cactaur fan avatar or link picture to use as advertisement and to show that you're part of the club!

The Chocobo Riders Club!

A cute banner to use in your signature!

If you want to join post here and use one of the advertisement images!

Years
    Ok then welcome aboard dude! I'm working on some more things for people to use once they've joined so enjoy the club so far! ;)

EDIT: I made a new little button! It's a moogle one and soon I'll be done the Tonberry one! Here it is:

The Chocobo Riders Club!

Last edited:
    Years
    Ok guys! I've made a Tonberry bottun. I'll fix it so it says "FAN" but you guys will have to bear with it for now!

The Chocobo Riders Club!

*Shakes everyone's hand*
    Welcome everyone who just joined! Here you can call me either Aleksandra or Chocobo Leader!

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    Chocobos aren't just cute, THEY ROCK!! WOOOO!!! hehe, do you know that there are two types of Chocobos? One is from the Final Fantasy games, that they look like "war" Chocobos, they are the original Chocobos; the second type of Chocobo is the one from "Chocobo's Dungeon" that Chocobo is the cute one.

Years
    I have the picture of it in my computer and it's cute! The war ones aren't that cute! I have FF 7 and it shows a war chocobo in it..... it's kinda ugly! These "Chocobo'd Dungeons" and the FFX and FFX-2 ones are cute! THEY ROCK!!!!

Years
    If you guys want a button added to your signature, PM me for the image URL! For now I must go, I'll be back tomorrow! Andto all members who join until I come on tomorrow, have a good time here and enjoy your stay!

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Chocobos rule but I love the game chocobo racing chocobo looks real cute in that game with his nice little roller blades

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
    cho...choo....choccc....CHOCOBO!:D I LOVE CHOCOBOS!:D I EVEN HAVE LITTLE CHOCOBO TOYS AND PLUSHIES!I LOVE CHOCOBOS!CAN I JOIN CAN I JOIN CAN I JOIN?*JUMPS UP AND DOWN CONTINOUSLY*CAN I PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
    thats just not fair using chocobos in a war they might get killed!oh no!besides the armor and stuff doesnt make them a chocbo it makes them some war animal whch is mean cause chcobos are cute incent animals.*pets all my chocobocs*

Back