• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] The Cosmic Channelers: Psychic types club

Charcadet121

Emotional Warrior of Justice
Days
  • Hey, now that I'm a part of the club, I just have to ask, what do we do to deal with those dark types?

Cus think of it: they are super-effective against us, they have moves that take advantage of us, and further more, we can't even hit them without Miracle Eye! Like, whenever I see someone with a dark-type team, I am always the one to start panicking mentally, and only a Calm Mind can keep me focused on the battle at hand.

Any advice?

Years

• We got 3 new Psychic type Pokemon in the DLC's for SV; Munkidori, Iron Boulder, Iron Crown.

1015.png
    1022.png
    1023.png

How do you feel about these Pokemon?

With the Paradox swords of justice trio now complete, which of the three do you like the most? Do you like any of these Paradoxes more than their original?

Do you think they should've given us a future Paradox Keldeo as a new mythical?

own answers:
    Spoiler:

Hey, now that I'm a part of the club, I just have to ask, what do we do to deal with those dark types?

Cus think of it: they are super-effective against us, they have moves that take advantage of us, and further more, we can't even hit them without Miracle Eye! Like, whenever I see someone with a dark-type team, I am always the one to start panicking mentally, and only a Calm Mind can keep me focused on the battle at hand.

Any advice?

A Psychic/Fairy type like Gardevoir or Hatterene should be able to deal with them. Alternatively a Psychic/Fighting type like Gallade or Medicham =3
    They aren't weak to Dark and can hit them super effectively =3

Last edited:
    Years
  • How do you feel about these Pokemon?

I don't like Munkidori, like the rest of the group. Unfortunately, I find the monkey pokemon design a bit lazy overall, but working in some scenarios. I don't see anything in particular in Munkidori and the rest of the group.

I like Iron Crown, which is pretty cool, while Iron Boulder is just extremely similar to Terrakion.

With the Paradox swords of justice trio now complete, which of the three do you like the most? Do you like any of these Paradoxes more than their original?
    I overall don't really like the Justice Trio. I prefer Virizion over the rest. In this case, I feel like Iron Crown is much better than the others. Maybe it's just the use of colors, that I really appreciate. Overall, the Justice Trio and its Paradoxes are just way too similar, so it's hard to choose one over another, but I'd say Virizion over Iron leaves, but Paradoxes over Terrakion and Cobalion.

Do you think they should've given us a future Paradox Keldeo as a new mythical?

Probably yes. But maybe they didn't because they would have made another mythical pokemon that is based on a mythical pokemon already.

Back