• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v11

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

been trying to eat more natural foods these days, but what's constantly stopping me is laziness to cook & fear of early expiration from mishandling :c

Years

Love it plain. Not keen on flavoured water. I think I'm some kind of water demon tbh.

The nearest I get to flavouring is green tea. I love most green tea!

Years

hard same. adding flavor just makes it seem like really washed out juice y'know? i've yet to try tea tho but i might in the future!

Years

Yeah, that's exactly why I dislike it too. It's always in the wishy-washy zone of meh-ness. Plus I like the taste of plain water :)

Green tea done right, is beautiful and delicate and the perfect balance of flavours. Badly brewed green tea is... 🤢

Years

All teas are different, I have some that I need to brew for three times as long as others, despite looking the same!

Generally though, you want to use water at the correct temperature. Soft water helps too but temperature is the real secret. Never use boiling water to brew tea, especially green.

Your water should be no higher than 85 degrees Celsius - I use 80 - and sometimes even lower. The lower temperature brings out the teas inherent sweetness and flavours. If you use water that's too hot, or brew for to long, or (shudder) both, you will end up with something very bitter and astringent :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back