• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v12

Years
  • 243 181

I can only emulate up to GBA smoothly with my potato PC (RIP the time I tried to play Wind Waker at 10fps). In any case, I agree with ZeoStar that Pokemon is better playing on the real deal compared to emulators. It just works better being pick up and play instead of having to sit down in front of a PC.

Only exception being my brief attempt at playing Uranium, which turned me off from trying any more fangames.
    How did Uranium turn you off from other fangames? I personally found it quite good, especially compared to older ROM hacks like Glazed.

Years
  • 243 182.

I just finished off the Kitakami DLC, which means I now gotta go do some grindy stuff to get my team ready for DLC 2 xD
    Need some clear mochi for starters so that I can 'correct' the EV's for my first 4 Ice types. Last two (Weavile & Baxcalibur) I just straight up vitamind right before using them, so they're fine =P
    Don't really like the EV/IV stuff, but since all the trainers in the second DLC got those annoying 'competitively build' teams I'm gonna have to.

My travel journal for this has been lagging behind by 1 or more days at any point lol

243 178

here's a random photo of a cuckoo wasp. :3
    Spoiler:

somebody bejeweled a wasp =O

Years
  • 243 186

I like the focus on double battles in the second SV DLC, but am not a fan of all the fully competitive built Pokemon in them.
    The sooner they axe stuff like that the better, but judging from what they've been doing in the last several games they're probably gonna double down on it instead. Which will very likely eventually make me stop playing Pokemon altogether. :sadwick:

Years
  • 243 189

I like both the collecting and battling aspects of Pokemon roughly equally and find them nice breaks from the other. I agree that the competitively built Pokemon should have been in the main game though; it's so silly that for all SV did to make competitive easier to get into, there's no way to try said competitive without going online.

Years
  • 243 190

It'd be somewhat okay if they kept it optional through the use of Battle facilities as it used to be, because you could just ignore doing that junk and finish the game. =P That's not really what they did in the second SV DLC though unfortunately.
    Good luck finishing the DLC story for Pecharunt without doing it :sadwick:

Last edited:
    Back