• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v12

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    240 361

Fortunately, Slowpoke are about as fast at eating chocolate as they are in basically everything else. :P

Years
    240 362

You do not want me to unleash my army of Cacao Space Marines. - "cacao" is "cocoa" in french! ^^
    Spoiler:

Feel free to send them over 🤤

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    240 364

I think they are banned in modern warfare for being too powerful. The urge is just too powerful.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    240 367
    What if you send ones that are filled with caramel and sea-salt?
    Should be easy to resist! 😏
    Why the hate on that? Like, I get it, sea salt has a bad reputation for being sold as something far better than it actually is. But still! D:

A lot of people seem to not like it when people combine sweet and savory stuff into one food. I never had a problem with that, though.

Years
    240 368

240 367

Why the hate on that? Like, I get it, sea salt has a bad reputation for being sold as something far better than it actually is. But still! D:

Because I actually tried one of those bars. It's the first time i yeeted chocolate that didn't have alcohol in it into a trash can =\
    As long as it doesn't have alcohol in it, even if I don't like it, I'll still try to finish a chocolate bar. Because I don't want to waste the chocolate.
    This thing was yucky enough to make me just straight up yeet it into the trash! D=

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    240 369

The same occured to me with mint chocolate.
    I mean, just the concept of it is ridiculous. Mint has this "cold" effect, while chocolate has a "warm comforting" effect. Why mix both? It's like mixing nems with chocolate, or Tandoori chicken with cookies, or pizza with pineapples oh wait.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    240 370
    I mean, just the concept of it is ridiculous. Mint has this "cold" effect, while chocolate has a "warm comforting" effect. Why mix both? It's like mixing nems with chocolate, or Tandoori chicken with cookies, or pizza with pineapples oh wait.
    You just successfully made yourself unpopular on multiple opinions in just one post. Not only disregarding mint chocolate, you just have to take it out on pineapple pizza, as well, don't you? D:

And that same person wants to be winner in that one particular thread! I can't believe it!!!

Years
    240 368

Because I actually tried one of those bars. It's the first time i yeeted chocolate that didn't have alcohol in it into a trash can =\
    As long as it doesn't have alcohol in it, even if I don't like it, I'll still try to finish a chocolate bar. Because I don't want to waste the chocolate.
    This thing was yucky enough to make me just straight up yeet it into the trash! D=

240 369

I have had both bad and amazing mint and sea salt/caramel chocolate. Maybe you just both got bad ones 😊

240 371.

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    240 373

Actually, the worst chocolate still remains the one with liquor.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    240 374

And I'm still that one person that eats 100% bitter chocolate. xD

Years
    240 378

Looks like someone is going through a rebellious phase =p 😉
    Please don't hit me with that :pleaplup:

Edit:
    I just noticed the count got jumped from 240 375 at the end of the last page to 250 376 at the start of this one.

Years
    240 378

Looks like someone is going through a rebellious phase =p 😉
    Please don't hit me with that :pleaplup:

Edit:
    I just noticed the count got jumped from 240 375 at the end of the last page to 250 376 at the start of this one.

240 379

Sorry, I was using Future Sight and accidentally mixed numbers!

250 377

Lawyers are already on the way!

Hammers aren't authorized as items to be used in a Pokémon battle! The lawyers can fact-check that!

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    240 380

Can you type on a keyboard with a hammer? 🤔

Back