• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Damnit MSN, it's your fault I'm tired today :(

/me has literally no idea of time and thought I went to bed at 2, without "You last visited", I'd be clueless D:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

Damnit MSN, it's your fault I'm tired today :(

/me has literally no idea of time and thought I went to bed at 2, without "You last visited", I'd be clueless D:

I see someone is blaming MSN because they were going to sleep soon for about 2 hours :(

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Shush Luck I was going to ;;

kay need to go ummm shops

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

For 2 hours nonetheless :(
    Whatever, at least it was fun in the group convo~

Anyways, gonna take a shower, gonna do some homework, and if I'm tired by then, I'm gonna go to sleep.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

OH.
    MY.
    GOD.

I HEARD FOREVER PLAYING IN THE SHOPS. OVER THE LOUD SPEAKERS. :DDDDDDDDDDDD

And then Run It was next. Obv they were playing an album, but still. I HAVEN'T HEARD FOREVER ANYWHERE ELSE BESIDES MY IPOD/LAPTOP/DESKTOP SINCE SEPTEMBER LAST YEAR. OMFG. :DDD August SO is the best month.

And! I brought the harddrive, I feel much safer now. lol.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

:DD

Good, listen to it forever!

Ummm...I wish there was a way to see all posts edited in a thread, this is making it difficult for me >>;

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

I still can't believe my main is a moderator D:

And I should be asleep before 11 PM, else I won't have enough sleep for uni tomorrow.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I can't believe all the reporters and even I missed forum linking.

Austy, don't link to other forums, kay. D:

Since I can't find someone else's post I'm assuming they didn't actually post it, so they can't be infracted.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

It's okay, just don't do it again :)

Also, other user dealt with. Yay.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

I thought it was okay to link to forums as long as it was related to the subject and not blatant advertising?
    I need to read up on the rules more I guess :(

Edit:
    [jq]Advertising other forums is not permitted in posts, social groups, blog entries, visitor messages, or private messages.
    The community prohibits unsolicited advertising of forums. The only space where you are permitted to advertise is your signature. Members who join and send forum links to other members over the private message system will be immediately banned on the notion of joining with the intention of advertising their forum. In addition, we will delete all private messages, visitor messages and posts with these links. You are permitted to link to threads and posts of another forum when it may helpful and contributive to the thread. Linking to other web sites is permitted anywhere in the community, but blatantly advertising web sites is not permitted. In particular, joining and advertising shopping sites will have your account suspended and your posts removed. (It is left to the discretion of the community staff to decide whether a link to a website or forum may be considered advertising. Unacceptable forms of linking may be edited without question.)
    [/jq]
    Don't forget guys, I called it.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Tbh it really depends on the mod. The way I see it is if it's in C/Q/F it should be fine, but if it's in any other section and they're linking a post to prove their point, they could just copy/paste the content.

At least that's how I see it, and how I'll be enforcing it.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

It depends on the moderator? That's weird, I thought forum rules were across the whole forum and had to be followed by everyone. If I wasn't late to sleeping already I'd probably go to B/W and link to forums legitimately, just to see if I would get a justified infraction for it.

Night guys~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I'll ask someone about it and get back to you guys.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

Hold that thought for me if you can, I must retire for the night now D:

I'm only 30 minutes late to sleep n_n

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Sleep well Lucky!

/will find out later anyways