• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Promise me you won't change your username to that, and I won't put you up for adoption. D:

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Pichu, Pikachu and Raichu are old. You should be unique and creative, like your sister. >:o

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    .......... ok you know, Nica, your username is simply one of a kind. No wait... one of two ^^;

I meant like... Careful with that axe, Pichu. And rayrayrayrayrayrayyrayryayryyyrayz.... ok that one was just annoying, perhaps.
    Maybe I should get a really short and sweet one. Like Faybell. Or Fableh.
    I guess no one really liked that name aye? ;;
    Oh yeah, then what is Amachi supposed to be? Huh? >:(
    I made no claim that it was creative. It is meant to be the accompanying nick of Jake's username in a sense, both representing characters from the same manga - I chose the cool guy :P
    Pichu, Pikachu and Raichu are old. You should be unique and creative, like your sister. >:o
    When the hell did I get grandchildren? o.O

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    So, after four years of being known on various Internet sites as "Scarlet," I have finally retired the name. Finally. XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I just get super restless super-easily. I could never stick with the same thing for so long. XD

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    User names are like a change of clothes. You need to change it after a while or they'll start to stink. xD

Years
    ...Dude, wtf? I'm sure you could think of a better username than that if you actually took the time to do so.
    I'm sure you would too. D:

You know what? Don't change it yet. Give me a few hours because I'm currently signed on here from the back of my math class, hoping to God no one notices that I'm currently signed on to a pokemon forum from school, and when I get back, I'll have a better username thought up for you. Something more badass, and like...Metal and stuff...
    While stopping myself from ranting about how much I despise the usage of the word "Metal" as an universal adjective, I will however say that sadly Derrick is neither badass nor deeply knowledgeable about heavy metal, so... Meanwhile, if his username is meant to actually fit his personality, Arctic Pichu is not half bad.

I just put in a request again to go back to Warheart, so that's no longer an option for you T_T
    In my humble opinion, I don't think "Warheart" will ever be Derrick's best choice. :D;

That said... usernames don't really mean that much to me, I mean... A mere name can't change who I am, let alone an online username. My current username here isn't really a proper name.

That's why I say let poor Derrick choose his own freakin' name. You guys can't really decide whether it is creative or not, or whether he likes it or not. Don't go so far as to put conditions to him either... It's his choice, let it and Derrick be.

And btw, Arty was never an username.

Obito.

Uh huh
    Years
    I don't see how you people can change your username... To me, my username is apart of who I am, and it's not something I'm able to part with.

Then again I had this username for over 5 years so... XD

me to. i dont think i could change mine xD

if eveeryone kept changing there username then u wouldnt know who they are anymore and everyone would get confused XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    How can I ever be creative like her? I mean, it must've taken a long time to come up with Deviruchi. :[

Stay a few more days with Skittles until you make up something as awesome as Deviruchi.

I guess no one really liked that name aye? ;;

I made no claim that it was creative. It is meant to be the accompanying nick of Jake's username in a sense, both representing characters from the same manga - I chose the cool guy :P

When the hell did I get grandchildren? o.O

I was going to leave a visitor message to you, but my head started spinning after I posted in this spam thread.

So here,

Congratulations mom, you have become a grandmother! :D NewsBot and I have made twins.

But don't worry, you're still young and beautiful. :3

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I'll never change my user name either, like Andy said, it recognizes who I am and nothing else really fits me better. :D I'm known as BeachBoy (and other various nicknames) and don't think anything else could replace it. So, I always wonder why people change, sometimes there's a good story behind it. I'll probably have BeachBoy my entire PC life, it just works. I won't change it to make it seem older either... Such as; Beachteen is ewww, and BeachMan is some random, weird pedo hero. XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Christos is my real name so I'd change it into another cool one anytime, but I'd probably change it back after the 4 months. But there aren't many awesome usernames like mine. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back