• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emilia

~ free falling
    Years
    Idk why but it feels like I've been here for more than 17ish days. Not sure if it's cuz' I just fit in on forums or if it's just y'all being a small, wholesome community. Probs the latter 😛

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
    Years
    the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)
    the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Omg I love it!!!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    i love how saws was super late on the forums like he tends to be in discord lmaooo

but yay i'm glad you're enjoying your time here meyling!!

Years
    Idk why but it feels like I've been here for more than 17ish days. Not sure if it's cuz' I just fit in on forums or if it's just y'all being a small, wholesome community. Probs the latter 😛

I've only been here about a week, but I really like it here already. AND I thought you had been here a lot longer than 17/18 days, Meyling, because you post often :P

Lize

Forever paired with [b]machomuu[/b]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 25, 2023
    pokecommunity more like wholesomecommunity

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
    I've been here forever and then some...and even then some after that...lol.

Been here 16 years and only 3700 posts. Something tells me you haven't been here that full 16 years since I've been here nearly 2 years and I'm catching up to you Post-wise lol. Granted I'll never catch Hikamaru... miss her. Gave me run for my money on PokeTrivia GT events(and will forever hold the record too).

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I disappeared for a good long time and then completely forgot that I had even joined here in the first place...lol.

SapphireSky

Unovan Engineer
    Years
    Hello! So basically you're my (forgive me) senpai here, right? Is it as awesome as it's been to me for the past day?

Derp, I forgot to click to the next page, this was directed towards Meyling.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back